Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ecw Dvds?

• 20-07-2002 11:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭

I'm looking to buy a few ECW DVDs but I haven't been able to find any. I just want to know where people that DO have dvds get them from and whats the basic price?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭Jaicster

I don't know much about wrestling or where to buy their stuff, but I'd try the online shops like www.play.com u need a credit card tho, cheap tho, maybe you can find what you want there.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,948 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

I'll show you lots of ECW DVD if you want, Jaic:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 607 ✭✭✭cmb.

ecw vids and dvds are not widely available in ireland as they get refused a cert by the censors but hmv usually have a decent supply - the only problem is they charge 33.99 euro per vid and 38.99 per dvd (this is a rip off as they retail at 14.99 st in the uk for both vids and dvds) - so go to a hmv store and you should have no probs if you dont mind spending 67.98 euro a month for your vids or 77.98 for the dvds

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

i have bought a lot of em at hmv (idiot) but www.splashdvd.com is your best bet for cheap ecw dvds and vids

Bomb

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 607 ✭✭✭cmb.

heah - i know the feeling - im a nice little earner for hmv - but if you have a catalogue of vids/dvds you want it might be worth going to somewhere like liverpool ( about 30 euro return on the boat) and stocking up - ive done it once and saved a packet anmd had a great weekend in liverpool (its a great place to go out - the people are really nice - but dont go mid week - its dead as no one goes out mid week over there )

• Advertisement
Advertisement