Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

idlewild with support from coldplay...

Options
  • 21-07-2002 11:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭

they may be on before coldplay but ah well....i'm going to see idlewild and if i have to see coldplay (or not) then whatever....

go idlewild go!!!!! yay!!!!

also , sorta unrelated but damn the teeny boppers that stole my tickets to turn!!! Damn them to hell!!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

oh sorry about leaving the date out...

25th october its a friday( and if ya check yer calender and it says friday aint the 25th then its whenever the friday is thats near the 25th)...tickets are 33 euro methinks

yay IDLEWILD!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

I'm definitely goin' not too keen on Coldplay (they were good at slane though) but really like Idlewild! Hehehe
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

I'm soooo there!

• Site Banned Posts: 334 ✭✭scuzzy

Eh, where is it on?
    Reeeeally tempted to go but Coldplay stink...

off form today, so i am!!

its in the point...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭lamda

Yay!!!!!!!!!! I love Idlewild and I also love coldplay!!!! I have to say though...id rather see both bands in smaller venues than one giant gig.... ah well YAY:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭johnnynolegs

what do u mean they stole ur tickets for turn Kurdt?????????????????????

theres a big 'all day lets feel good about ourselves' gig (if you can call it that) in pheonix park some time in the future with the likes of ronan keating samanta mumbo a1 the revs etc and turn are the first band on and i wanted to go see em and then leave....

the tickets are free but you have to order em...and they're all gone!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭johnnynolegs

yeah i just realised what u meant after i typed my last message and just wasn't arsed going back and deleting it sowwy...................

• Closed Accounts Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Kopf

33 euro? ****ing hell that's ****ing extortionate. i thought 30 euro for dj shadow was bad, but i'm definatly not paying 33 euro to see idlewild and coldplay (even though i love them both a hell of a lot)

coldplay r teh leet. there's nothing else to it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

i hated colplay at first coz that song yellow does me head in, (still does) but my brother got the album and its really good, and the lead singer has such a loevly melodical voice its impossible not to like them (if ur me).

but i hate idlewild and 33 euro, no way

the lead singer from coldplay's called chris martin? i think i may have emailed him years ago...hmmm...;)

Advertisement