Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

part 9 of a continuing saga

Options
  • 21-07-2002 11:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 681 ✭✭✭

it looks like the walls song used in that AIB ad has been released; i've heard it on commercial radio quite a bit recently. anyone know what it's called? where can one buy it? anyone have it on mp3 per chance? ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

its called the AIB song!!!

or maybe 'bright and shining sun' methinks...

and bye it ya bum!!!! its only 4 euro!!!! get em in the charts!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Tiz called To The Bright and Shining Sun. I've had it on repeat on my CD player for the past 2 days. I think its gr8!

:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭twoheadedcow

the guitar is a pale copy of Pumpkins 1979

• Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭Tom182

Heard them getting interviewed,and they said that plenty of people had mentioned that it sounded like 1979,and they were happy with that.It is a good tune and I think it works well with the ad..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Kopf

i really can't understand why people compare it to 1979. there you go.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Pigman

Originally posted by Tom182
    Heard them getting interviewed,and they said that plenty of people had mentioned that it sounded like 1979,and they were happy with that.It is a good tune and I think it works well with the ad..

I wonder was Billy Corgan one of those people who had said it to them? Somehow I think not.

And yes it definetly has a 1979 air to it. In fact a friend of mine (who knows I'm a big fan of the Pumpkins) even asked me once if it was a b-side of theirs because sounded so familiar to him.

They are bold boys indeed!

Advertisement