Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anarki Beaten

Options
  • 21-07-2002 3:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭

Originally posted by Koopa
    thanks man,
    dont worry about 10 - 0, itd take some kind of SUPERMAN to get a ten kill win vs anarki on tourney4
    just beating him is enough, i dont think ive ever beaten anarki on q3tourney4 in a 10 min game before (this is actually true as far as i can remember)

dont rush yourself to get a demo out either, getting a demo of the anarki bot losing on t4 is no easy job, my advice to eat only cauliflowers and green leafy vegetables for at least 48 hours beforehand, and try to avoid cumulo-nimbus clouds and strong magnetic fields so as to keep your reactions at their peak until the demo is done

You said it couldn't be done... i watched as Fat_Man beat anarki on nightmare...
    Originally posted by saik
    i'll go
    p500 is clearly gay for q3
    ah well.
    maybe we can lug our own and put then in spare corners or some such.
    or just go on the piss

Btw he was playing on one of those machines in cybermart when getting the following score in the attachment below....

Fat_Man is *NemesiS* best mate, *NemesiS* showed him how to play quake3, the last time i saw them play against each other *NemesiS* beat Fat_Man 21 - 6....

Comments please...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

1st

• Registered Users Posts: 2,396 ✭✭✭PPC

Originally posted by Stokolan
    You said it couldn't be done... i watched as Fat_Man beat anarki on nightmare...
    B]

He said 10-0 not 10-6

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Stokolan

Originally posted by PPC

He said 10-0 not 10-6

He wasnt wamed up he also wasnt on his own pc .. i'll get one later if you want...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭quozl

he obviously used an aimbot.
    quozl

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭Dest

OMG!!!
    I didnt think it was possible!! And Nemesis can beat this guy?!!?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭ykt0di9url7bc3

all computers in cybermart, are login only games....

at the windows log in, fat man has to type in "quake" to acess it , and its and auto launch program, it stops people feckin around with the machines

Fat man is class, nemesis is a whole lot better

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭Nexus

is it a bird?, is it a plane, NO ITS FAT MAN!!!!!!
    ure a legend and i want u to me my idol!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭RapierX

man i nearly had nightmare anarki today, it was 9 all with 30 secs remaining but i came in my pants due to the excitement of it all, whilst doing so he grabbed the railgun from out of my arse and replanted a slug back up it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭_sheep

didnt think it was hard to beat anarki (well it is but you know what i mean)
    http://www.boards.ie/members/megasheep/sheep%20vs%20anarki.jpg

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

No way, nobody can beat Anarki without cheating.

I tried today but the best i could manage was 1 kill :(.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭saik

megasheep u dirty cheat:
    even the bot code recognises ure cheating:
    Anarki: Not possible! Check your data tables!

also fair play to fat_man, an incredible achievement, unfortunately this talented bucnh of quakers haven't released any demos to the unwashed masses. i await with baited breath. and an erection!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

... and still they keep coming .. :)

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

lots of bridges in waterford to live under are there?

DeV.

(anarki is a poof. sarge is the real challenge.)

Anarki: Not possible! Check your data tables!

umm saik, do you even own q3? its a standard anarki responce ffs, umm ill beat him again at this waterford lan on saturday in front of some ppl but **** sake, all you have to do is stop him finding the rail, and its not as if bots have tatic's ffs

i put up a demo but /me is on a lowly 56k and dont have the time, hell i dont even play online (q2 vet tho - anyone remember fatboyfat? - those were the days me and tare owning(newbies mostly) :) )

anyways as Dev says, anarki is a poof /me heads off for sarge's blood

Originally posted by megasheep
    i put up a demo but /me is on a lowly 56k
    B]

Give it to me Saturday and i'll put it up Sunday or during the week in work.

Give it to me Saturday and i'll put it up Sunday or during the week in work

sure np, ill record one at the lan, btw just played sarge (sorry couldnt reist after what Dev said)

http://www.boards.ie/members/megasheep/sheep%20vs%20sarge.jpg

plz dont flame or shít like that, was just bored and all i do is play bots so i have them pretty figured out, just dont let them get to there best wepons (rocket with sarge)

and yes it took me a few go's to get cause i have no skillz just luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Kairo

Man..who the hell goes to the bother of making these fake screenshots? No one can beat Anarki on nightmare...I mean come on like..the developers only put in Nightmare mode as a joke to show how high bot AI could go.

Fs, thats sad Stok.

Originally posted by Kyro
    Man..who the hell goes to the bother of making these fake screenshots? No one can beat Anarki on nightmare...I mean come on like..the developers only put in Nightmare mode as a joke to show how high bot AI could go.

Fs, thats sad Stok.

I don't think he doctered it Kryo.
    I'll get demo's off them at the lan and upload em

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭Gerry

Anarki beat me by 1 railfrag earlier on, he was leading by loads but let me come back into it, only to cruelly beat me in the end, the bastard. I forgot to press record on my video, but I'll have an avi of the next game posted up ok.

Originally posted by Gerry
    Anarki beat me by 1 railfrag earlier on, he was leading by loads but let me come back into it, only to cruelly beat me in the end, the bastard. I forgot to press record on my video, but I'll have an avi of the next game posted up ok.

If Gerry can do it anybody can.

j/k

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

They are SO obviously doctored, look at the shape of them... clearly he screwed up the resize function in PSP.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Seriously though, why are people still insisting that Koopa is the "top quaker". He is a sham nowadays. He lost to vin ffs, VIN!!!!!!!!! 100€ on the boy Nemesis.
    Death sausage will return!

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭Vincent

ya its true i beat him once and im not really that good, koopa was the best in qw days but i dunno if he is the best in q3 his reputation as being a badass quaker just followed on from his qw days and no one as questioned it, that is until now and hopefully the challenger nemisis can put koopa in his place

I don't think he doctered it Kryo.
    I'll get demo's off them at the lan and upload em

Thanks ppc (thought id have to listen to alot of abuse at the lan before i got enough of a lucky streak to beat him again :))

and kaids
    They are SO obviously doctored, look at the shape of them... clearly he screwed up the resize function in PSP.

I cant explain that size either, when i hit f11 to take the screeny that how they come out when i open them in Hypersnaz-DX(im a bit of a n00b sorry) but i can say they are not doctored, turn up the gamma or something (i donno how to find if a pic is fake or not)

And at the "look at the shape of them" comment... well if i had the skillz to insert my name etc without anyone picking it up as fake then surely id know how to use psp i mean use your head m8.

Anyway who cares about beating a few bots ! i mean its totally different to playing real people, bot have no tatics they cant really 'figure you out' which is why im going to get owned by everyone and their sister at this waterford lan thingy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Well if you beat sarge at this lan, im sure your name will be synominous with the word "rape"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 T4-DEMON

theres different levels of bots on every computer because of a bug in quake 3 version 1.25 theres a fix released for it i'll upload it onto my website and give you the link when i do. Bascially what happens is that the Anarki that FAT_MAN played against is easier than the standerd Anarki. If you download the patch then it fixes it and makes it standard. The best way of checking if you have the bugged bots is by strafeing left and right on a map while the bot shoost at you with either machinegun or lightning gun, or other guns but mainly those two because they are the most consistent. then you check the accuracy that the bot gets and compare it with this chart and see if the accuracies are simliar. If their a little bit off then its probably not a problem but if their way off then you know that something is wrong. NOTE this only works if you use OSP if you dont use OSP then you can only tell by seeing how quick the bot kills you. I dont have a chart made yet that shows how many seconds it takes the bot to kill you in general b ut i'm working on it. The main problem with it is:MAD: that the bot either runs to ammo or switches on another weapon . just download the patch since i dont have it uploaded yet:rolleyes: search google for it 1.25 BOT FIX

T4D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

We used to have big competitions in our house, who could beat anarki, and eventually the best one of the lads (gman) could do was 10-4 but we got the patch and anarki just beat the shit out of us from then on.
    Nemesis and them obviously are beating the old anarki. haha that means nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Stokolan

Originally posted by Kyro

Fs, thats sad Stok.

If the first screen shot didn't do it for you try this one attached.... same guy, diffrent alias, own machine.
    the reason for the stretched scree nis that his fov is set to 110 instead of 90.

btw where can i upload a demo to?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

what's this "fov" thing about?....sounds like cheating to me?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

Using an FTP client, connect to ftp.quake.ie and go into the uploads folder. Upload your demo there then email me (ronan.condon@ul.ie) and I'll put the demo on Quake.ie for you.

Advertisement