Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anarki Beaten

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭saik

s'true xaero is our pappy, railgun reprezent.

\/\/ /\/\ n8z out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

ok a lot of people have been asking me if i was trying to chicken out of our little bet with my last post, so id like to confirm that i can have 2000 euros in cash on the table for this game, how much money you willing to bet nemesis? :))):K

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭mirv

*folds his arms and stares at sam and vin n8s*

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭Overlord

Koopa n8 your a good player but sometimes you meet a player that can beat you. I know your scared, I'm scared too. Please dont bet such a ridiculous amount of money just to show how much of a *man* you are.

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭Vincent

what up dogs wessside massive reprezent.

aiight mirv respect, 2000 euro nemisis is new skool no way he got the cash no mfkin way dogs that or he is too bok bok

\/\/ /\/\ n8z out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭bugs

I'd hardly think its that big a bet, i mean , 10,000 grand some competitions back in the day. 2,000 is just a drop in the pond.

well im not chickening out anyway, all his talk of beating nightmare bots in 1v1 doesnt affect my bet, since im fairly sure its not true anyway, if you played 10 games vs anarki you might win 1 or 2 IF YOURE REALLY GOOD like, and if youre that good that you can beat the anarki bot most of the time you'd be pretty well known on the international scene by now. if anyones going to back down from 2 grand on this its going to be nemesis, after i beat him and finally prove to everyone that he was basically talking out of his arse when he said he could beat anarki by 10 kills

• Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭*NemesiS*

Ok gonna get a few things straight here.
    1) I definatly want to play Koopa but im not betting 2000 as i dont ****ing have it, im only back from hols, im broke and i have a ****ty part-time job. Ill bet 200 if i can get it together.
    As for the beating anarki business Fat_Man uploaded 2 demos of himself beating anarki 10 - 0 both times (on nightmare) and last saturday night they were pubically shown at a LAN in waterford. As above i have been playing Fat_MAn in q3 for about 2 years and i can beat him np, by the end of the week ill have 5 uploaded demos of me beating Sarge, Klesk, Anarki, Uriel and Xaero on nightmare. 10 - 0 in all apart from Xaero. So dont post back saying blah blah he aint gonna or fake demos, just shut up sit tight and wait for em :p

how about betting hardware?

ill bet you the 200 euros, and raise you 800 euros against your processor(athlon xp thingy)/ram/motherboard/graphics card.

or alternatively, since there might be more people like "swiss" who want to bet money on you anyway, how about making a deal with them and putting their money into the bet against me, if you win then they can get double their money back from you (which you would get from me)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

i put twenty quatloos on the newcomer

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭walt

I'd bet my life savings on this game if I were you Nem. Your skills should show Koopa up for the SHAM that he is. A little sand negro with ZERO SKIttLeZ.
    And if you do lose, you can just give Sam a few blowjobs and he'll call it quits.
    Regards,
    Your pel,
    Walt0r.

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭Vincent

200 euro, pfff what a cop out, dont think ill go this thing at all tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 T4-DEMON

HAHA YOU ****ing lamers do you think this guy cant beet Koopa just bcoz you havent seen him play??/ Nemisis belives that he can win and he is confidint in his ability and HE HAQS SEEN DEMOS OF KOOPA. on the other hand, Koopa is sure he will win, but HE HAS NEVER EVEN SEEN A DEMO OF NEMISIS! how ****ed up is that?

Well theres two avenues that this situation can take:

AVENUE NUMBER 1 : Nemisis sucks... unless he is lying this avenue is not possible because he can beet all the bots on nightmare by 10=-0 which everyboyd thought wasn't possible.

AVENUE NUMER 2 : Nemisis and EVERYOHNE who has seen him play (FAT_MAN, azezil, serrard, swiss) who belive in themselves are ACTUALLY RIGHT. and the ignorent DUBLIN people (Koopa deVore podgeen) are wrong, ignorent because they have NEVER even sen the opponent play.

i rest my case.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭tarzan

200 is fairly miserable amount all the same, sure id bet that if i was expecting to lose, just on the offchance that i might win. doesnt really show much confidence in yourself if thats all youre betting.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

t4d u retard you know **** all about the irish scene how could you be so confident? Your logic is flawed because we all know how good Koopa is... he has the best shotgun aim in Ireland without a doubt, and his plasma is up there too. thats why we know he'll beat nemisis or anyone else who suddenly comes up out of the blue claiming to be able to beat the nightmare bots.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 T4-DEMON

Ill tell you why i'm so confidint because your just stupid people who jump to conclusions. how many demoes have i seen of people beeting nightmare anarki 10-0? none from you guys but FAT_MAN haqs them and nemisis can beet FAT_MAN so he will surily beet you punks who cant even beet anarki. i bet you cant even beet crash I CAN WIN. hah. lamerz

PS IllKillYA, i will put 50pounds on nemsis winning and i bet FAT_)BASTARD would win also. not euros bcoz i live in UK but i will be visiting ireland in august so you can all pay me your dues 8)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭_sheep

Was at the lan in waterford on sat, watched both koopa and nemisis demos as well as some fat_man demo's

personally i dont think koopa has a chance

/me runs for fear of flames

Originally posted by T4-DEMON
    PS IllKillYA, i will put 50pounds on nemsis winning and i bet FAT_)BASTARD would win also

I'll take your bet but only because you're a wanker. I dont like taking advantage of ignorance (note, you are ignorant). How bout we go double or quits on the fatty. I bet fat_man loses as well? No offence megasheep and T4D but you 2 are going to look silly unless Nemesister can manage to hold SSG for a full game.

double post :>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭ykt0di9url7bc3

2000, i mean, for a person with a part time job, 2000 euros as a starting bet....the guy is broke after holidays and says 200, you raise it to 800.....

jesus koopa, have you ever played poker?

as for the everybody elses compulsion to earn a buck or two at probably one of the best matches this year! somehow me thinks betting money is best left to people who want to lose it

i say if you want to bet, bet 250-300 euros!
    if you win, you are undoubtable the best in Ireland, you've showed us in port lairge how its done to our shame and you have a nice little sum for a great night out!

if you lose, you've lost a little money to an unknown quaker from waterford

rem, it seems that you have deep pockets koopa and thats great, but *NemesiS* has bet every cent he has!

as for his machine ffs some things you cant bet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭quozl

Originally posted by SearrarD
    if you win, you are undoubtable the best in Ireland, you've showed us in port lairge how its done to our shame

Just because someone can go down there and hammer you muppets doesnt mean that they're the best in ireland. There's dozens who could do it.
    quozl

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Stony

le supercop will reign supreme avec le mobile fone.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

News just in - Baby Jebus drowns in lake of tears....

well fair enough searrard, but then you could do something like this: nemesis bets 200 euro, and all his friends can pitch in 10 euro. if he gets 20 people to do this, we have a total bet of 400 euro, which means it'd be worth my while coming down to waterford to do this

or maybe you could do something like this: collect a fiver off everyone going into the lan, and add it as a lump sum to the pot (this wouldnt be a popular decision though prolly)

oh by the way, this isnt a 'starting bet', this is the ONLY bet, im going to hammer him so bad hes not even going to think of going double-or-nothing n8 :))*>>>>

'heart' you all!

sam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭*NemesiS*

Koopa m8 you really don't know whats coming, you really dont :D
    The fact you've never heard of me is because blatently i dont play q3 much, i play TFC and i actually play TFC for arguably one of the top five clans in europe atm [CJK], who are second in the uktfcl. Although im inactive atm waiting for DSL. I know this has nothing got to do with q3 but im just saying i dont really put much time into q3 but im still going to make a show of you. You all think because im from waterford and havent made a name in q3 that im crap and arrogant. You dont seem to grasp the fact that ive seen you play loads of times and yes you are utter crap at dodging and using anything other than a hit scan weapon. You cant aim a rocket for **** and you concentrate too much on aiming your rg, lg and sg. You have no idea what im going to do to you :D
    As for the bet 200 is my limit im broke ffs :p

Koopa please just watch one of Fat_Mans demos, then increase his dodging skills and aim and you have me. I am going to tear you apart, it won't even be close. (Ohh and bear in mind Fat_Man made these demos on a Cybermart PC, p3 500 etc. and he is alot better on his own system, so keep that in mind also when you watch)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭quozl

You ever competed for Ireland at foreign lans. You ever won anything of any importance in any of the online fps's you play?
    Didnt think so.
    You play a muppet game, I'd even have more respect for you if you'd said cs, at least that has reached truely competitive levels. I still think you're an arrogant culchie, and I'm confident that if this match ever occurs I'll be proven correct.
    Your greatest claim to fame, is to being better than an even worse quake3 muppet.
    Bring on the grudge match,
    quozl
    PS Then again, Koopa is almost as big a n00b. Good luck to the pair of you

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭CyberMart

Originally posted by Koopa
    well fair enough searrard, but then you could do something like this: nemesis bets 200 euro, and all his friends can pitch in 10 euro. if he gets 20 people to do this, we have a total bet of 400 euro, which means it'd be worth my while coming down to waterford to do this

or maybe you could do something like this: collect a fiver off everyone going into the lan, and add it as a lump sum to the pot (this wouldnt be a popular decision though prolly)

Can I make a contribution to this...... If we can have 40 players and each player pays 20 euro for the Lan.....this I will give half of the door takings to the winner........I think that would be 400 euro without Nemesis putting in anything into the pot.......so I hope that is something to think about.......SearrarD is pretty good at arranging the Lan Parties we could let him arrange it ...if we ask him nicely

hmm i dunno if that many people will want to go if its 20 euro in the door for this.. better make sure you have the numbers first (this is why i suggested nemesis get all the people who think hes going to win to bet money through him, on himself)

either way, can we set a date for this lan? how does saturday 10th august sound? itd be perfect for me.. earlier is fine too if you want it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,396 ✭✭✭PPC

Originally posted by Koopa
    hmm i dunno if that many people will want to go if its 20 euro in the door for this.. better make sure you have the numbers first (this is why i suggested nemesis get all the people who think hes going to win to bet money through him, on himself)

either way, can we set a date for this lan? how does saturday 10th august sound? itd be perfect for me.. earlier is fine too if you want it

I'd pay €20.
    be well worth it

Advertisement