Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anarki Beaten

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭ykt0di9url7bc3

considering the owner of cybermart is away in sunny Sasana unitl the 7th, and the carpentry is behind schedule, the 17th would be ideal! i had already penciled in for one of my summer LANs...

we'll have 20 (maybe 25 PCs) and total space for 40 machines
    as per today we have 27 21inch monitors, we are getting more!

so is it cybermart 17th koopa?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

can you try and get the 10th or 11th?
    dunno if 17th would be so good yet, the earlier the better for me as im probably going to be busier near the end of this month

it doesnt have to be on a weekend, as far as im concerned.. just that you might get more people to come down if its on a weekend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭*NemesiS*

17th would be fine for me, the 10th or 11th im working the hole weekend. If its later than that i can arrange time off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭Molly

lol [CJK] top 5 in europe lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭JustHalf

And now in the next installment of the war between the culchies and the jackeens.

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

More news just in: kaids drowns with baby jebus in said lake

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

20 quid at the door? for an overnight lan? Your kidding ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

not culchies -v- jackeens...it's thick ignorant arrogant ****ers with bigger bollocks than brains - v- people who know what they're talking about. I'm from down the country lioke.....the thoughs that nemesis could beat koopa still makes me chuckle three weeks on....oh and do we get strippers and blackjack for the €20
    ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Kairo

okay nagtarts...enough of this ****ing 'OMG! I can beat Anarki on NIGHTMARE LEVEL!!!11 HAHA I 0wnZER you all' ...

Right..I uploaded this demo just to show how childishly easy it is to actually fake beating Nightmare Anarki. See how many of you can tell the difference beetween a real player and a b0t. :P

demo here:
    ftp://ftp.quake.ie/upload/crap.zip

yup, good man kairo
    this is obviously how you guys are doing it, like LOLZ? at that "tux" demo, noone could be so good, i knew something was wrong from the start, i mean 10 - 1 vs anarki - u think anyone would fall for that? haha

youve been caught out, jokes over, you can admit it now n8z ;)

oh by the way, 17th august is fine with me
    i reckon something like €12 euro per person at the door would be fine, if you took maybe €4 out of that for each person into the pot, youd get €8 per person for the lan (and half of them are bringing their own pcs anyway) and about €150 euro into the pot.. im happy with a bet for 350-400 euro, itd make it worth my while, and the hassle to come down would not go unrewarded when i win ;)):D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,396 ✭✭✭PPC

Tux is good.
    He played brilliantly at the last lan.
    He was sitting beside me at the last lan and no way was he cheating.

And the way your going on you must be bloody Anarki :rolleyes:

I reckon we should all put our money on Koopa.

Why?

Well, for one, he's vaguely jackeen-like, and we can't let the culchies think we think they have a chance. Secondly, if he loses, at least we get the satisfaction of our money going to some poor impoverished culchie town like Waterford, which has no real industry except farming, and where the local delicacy is neighbour's baby on a plate.

Originally posted by JustHalf
    I reckon we should all put our money on Koopa.

Why?

Well, for one, he's vaguely jackeen-like, and we can't let the culchies think we think they have a chance. Secondly, if he loses, at least we get the satisfaction of our money going to some poor impoverished culchie town like Waterford, which has no real industry except farming, and where the local delicacy is neighbour's baby on a plate.

Its a neighbour's baby on a blaa.
    And we do have more industries, you just haven't met Monica but i'm sure she'll be available for you when ya come down.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,156 ✭✭✭Quigs Snr

Good pont PPC these jacks should at least get familiar with our culture and traditions and blaas when they come down for a hiding.

Ah the infamous Monica, tried to pick a fight with me when I was out training on the bike on the cork road. Forget Anarki lads, if you could take her on, I'd put money on that.

By the way Justhalf, every wonder why there's so many cluchies in Dublin ? Nope, not because they like it, but because the jackeens are too damn stupid to take the jobs themselves, the brains have to be imported from around the country. :p

And you're no good at quake until you've taken on a load of PC gamers, using a Dreamcast controller - me shudders at the memory.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭walt

News just in - Baby Jebus drowns in lake of tears....HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ROFL ROARETHEATHAEWTHEWATHAE TAEHTAEWHTAHEWTHAEWT

Seriously though, this Nemesis lad is gonna get it anal.

A one hooker town?

What a joke.

Originally posted by JustHalf
    A one hooker town?

What a joke.

Nah we've got a lot more but Monica services the whole county and surrounding counties.
    She does 7 clients an hour.

The winner should spend the winnings on her ;)

She's not just a hooker, shes a bleedin psycho. Has to be seen to be believed. A large goth type chunk of woman. Scary.

And we're not a town, we're a city. We've got a McDonalds you know. 2 of them in fact , we even had an Eddie Vomits (Rocketts) once, a real sign that you've made it as a booming cosmopolitan metropolis.

quote:

"The winner should spend the winnings on her "

If this is the case, the winner should also be presented with a ceremonial wooden spoon to stir the porridge.

;)

I don't get it. Is this culchie humour?

Yes. Should you need a translation to Dub, then let us know.;)

• Advertisement

I aint even gonna comment on the culchie **** but i got one serious question!
    Koopa do you seriously think these demos are fake + do u really think i cant hammer anarki 10 - 0 everytime on nightmare?? or any bot for that matter.

Anyway the dates set for the 17th, when i get confirmation of how many spaces are available ill let you know.

And to clear this up were playin on the terms we agreed on in the last post.
    10 mins per map
    Tourney4
    Pro-q3dm6
    Decider on t2
    ???

yup, 10 mins each map, q3tourney4, pro-q3dm6, then decider on q3tourney2

make sure you are using the latest q3 patch (v 1.31) and also the latest OSP duel (v 1.01)

you can get q3 v1.31 at ftp://ftp.quake.ie/q3.files/patches/q3pointrelease_131.exe
    and you can get OSP v1.01 at ftp://ftp.quake.ie/q3.files/mods/osp-Quake3-1.01_full.zip

• Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭RapierX

count yourself lucky nemisis, q3tourney6 is koopas best map, his bfg aim if phoenominal

right, ive made 2 demos to show how easy it is to fake a win vs bots!!

http://www.redbrick.dcu.ie/~doomgod/crap/fake.zip

download that file, it contains 2 demos, "real.dm_67" is me vs the real nightmare xaero (lol 0wned :J but he got lucky) and "fake.dm_67" is me vs a fake nightmare xaero bot, its so easy to fake a child could do it, this is why i dont believe those demos of you guys beating anarki 10 - 1 are real

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Kairo

Better than mine! You using QCG h4x ver 2.01, or something newer?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭_sheep

Should be an interesting match on the 17th.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Koopa,

Just watched your l33t demos. You are teh SucK! My moneys on Nemesis now :P

well i'd like to see you do better vs NIGHTMARE XEARO!!! lolz
    but dont bother posting up demos as we know how easily they're faked, show me on a lan instead :k

• Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭saik

some very impressive (too impressive) machinegunning there by Koopa on the real demo, around the 2:20 minute mark, and a clever jump to ra, also clever use of scenery. You are pretty experienced i guess from this - will be needed versus this waterford crowd.

But back to that MG.... did you turn the bot on for that - just so you would get some kills? like there's no shame in losing to Xaero by a large margin...happens to me everytime i try. it was pretty unbelieveable like.

alos LOL at the owning of xaero using the hax. just proves how ez it is to fake.

\/\/ /\/\ n8z out.

• Advertisement

Just d/led that demo. TBH ive never seen that done before but if it makes u happy to think our demos are fake go right ahead but ill do it for you at the LAN any bot u want. And btw i can hammer Xaero on that map on nightmare :p

Advertisement