Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anarki Beaten

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

From Reuters
    New Sea Named -
    The mysterious new ocean that appeared recently has been dubbed the 'Tears of Jebus' Sea by scientists, it was reported today.
    "That lil sucker keeps cryin, there aint no stoppin him" said noted Portuguese boffin Baia Clew, "At this rate, therell be a new ocean on the map"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭_sheep

roffle

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

Originally posted by *NemesiS*
    Koopa m8 you really don't know whats coming, you really dont :D
    The fact you've never heard of me is because blatently i dont play q3 much, i play TFC and i actually play TFC for arguably one of the top five clans in europe atm [CJK], who are second in the uktfcl. Although im inactive atm waiting for DSL. I know this has nothing got to do with q3 but im just saying i dont really put much time into q3 but im still going to make a show of you. You all think because im from waterford and havent made a name in q3 that im crap and arrogant. You dont seem to grasp the fact that ive seen you play loads of times and yes you are utter crap at dodging and using anything other than a hit scan weapon. You cant aim a rocket for **** and you concentrate too much on aiming your rg, lg and sg. You have no idea what im going to do to you :D
    As for the bet 200 is my limit im broke ffs :p

Koopa please just watch one of Fat_Mans demos, then increase his dodging skills and aim and you have me. I am going to tear you apart, it won't even be close. (Ohh and bear in mind Fat_Man made these demos on a Cybermart PC, p3 500 etc. and he is alot better on his own system, so keep that in mind also when you watch)

Fat Man is shit.
    You are shit.
    Koopa is going to beat the shit out of you.
    I'll take you on for 50 after Koopa wastes you if you feel like trying to win a percentage of your losses back.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 285 ✭✭sam

hmm i dunno where can i get fat_mans demos?
    personally i saw that demo by tux and was very impressed!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Fair enough Nemesis, I see your gobbing off gloves are off. We've seen it all before and it wont make any difference except for your own embarrasement. Jumping on the bandwagon a little..

Fat-Man is Sh1t
    Nemesis is Sh1t
    TFC is Sh1t

Enough said. Looking forward to drinking your 200 quid.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭richindub2

dont laugh at tfc :P
    Originally posted by *NemesiS*

The fact you've never heard of me is because blatently i dont play q3 much, i play TFC and i actually play TFC for arguably one of the top five clans in europe atm [CJK],

hahaha. cjk top 5? suuure

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭s10

hey is that link unavail to watch now :(
    it comes up as forbidden
    poot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭saik

hahahahahaha @ tfc. tho i saw an avi once of tfc trickjumps, that was really impressive.
    i just thought of this: how could nemesis actually play for CJK - arguably one of the top 5 tfc clans in europe - on 56k? he must either be a hpw of the same class as blokey was back in the dé or a ****e talker.
    also i *still* havent seen any avi's/demos of nemesis, i saw tux's - was ok, but i think koopa has the edge, i tried "tyrants" demo(from quake.ie when it was up), and although the first few seconds are impressive - it crashes.
    i don't know what to make of it all. i know koopa is good, but there's enough lads CLAIMING to have beaten xearo - i know it's easily faked, but maybe one of them is telling the truth. nemesis DOES have koopas weaknesses sussed. maybe nemesis is a vicious hpb.. and could well be holding back demos so koopa cant get an insight on his game/tactics.
    but still, there's not enough information - can't wait to see how this one turns out!

s10 i can dcc you on irc if you want the demos badly.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,156 ✭✭✭Quigs Snr

Yawn. Talk is cheap lassies.

When are we going to see you ladies get it on in Cybermart, I think I'll go along for the laugh, koopa and Nemesis and their groupies talk a great fight. I don't give a **** who wins so long as someone gets their ego deflated, anyone. If the reality is half as good as the talk, and lets face it, it never is, it should be entertaining.

Just let the railgun do the talking people, this is just getting stupid, I own j00, no I own j00. Please. As a wise man once said, lets get it on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭JustHalf

Nemesis can beat this guy?
    koopa.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭s10

wouldn't mind checkin it out , koopa owned 1 of my pals
    2 years ago , think it was 20/2 or something

:rolleyes:

poor nemissis
    poor wee lamb
    methinks he's 14 & won't show

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

Originally posted by sam
    hmm i dunno where can i get fat_mans demos?
    personally i saw that demo by tux and was very impressed!!
    well thanks for your praise sam :rolleyes: but frankly im **** i only started playing q3 6 weeeks ago
    i played a guy from nd(koopa's clan) and he owned me 25-1 in 15 mins
    nemissis dosnt know what hes comming up aginst

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭ykt0di9url7bc3

ready for sign up

www.room101.org

yeah that devore lad is fairyly ****in good tux

• Registered Users Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭quozl

yeah, but to be fair, devore owns koopas muppet ass on a pretty regular basis. Koopa doesnt even make nD's first team.
    quozl

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

Originally posted by quozl
    yeah, but to be fair, devore owns koopas muppet ass on a pretty regular basis. Koopa doesnt even make nD's first team.
    quozl

Fuckin right he doesnt. Not after last night. "oh give sam a chance". Lost us the bloody game. Stick with the anarki bots Sam.

i've had enough of ye lads saying that sam is crap. KOOPA is proboably themost proven irish dueller around. just cos devore has a superconnect and beats sam doesnt mean anything. and im sure hed make the team if he had ping.

Advertisement