Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Caffine Machine

Options
  • 21-07-2002 7:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,396 ✭✭✭

Great for those long lans

caffeine_machine_1.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭TacT

L0L! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭daveJAM

Between this and the other one, coffee pc's are really doing the rounds. They're every where! And the seem to pop up again every couple of weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭aidan_dunne

Sorry if this sounds like a stupid question, but is that thing for real or what? Or is it just a pi$$-take doctored picture?

I mean, imagine the risk of having a pot of boiling hot coffee sitting on top of that thing? It would be pretty easy for someone to walk past and knock it over and you'd have a java-nated keyboard and monitor. It's got to be a pi$$-take because it would be just too dangerous, surely?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

nice

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Originally posted by aidan_dunne
    Sorry if this sounds like a stupid question, but is that thing for real or what? Or is it just a pi$$-take doctored picture?

I mean, imagine the risk of having a pot of boiling hot coffee sitting on top of that thing? It would be pretty easy for someone to walk past and knock it over and you'd have a java-nated keyboard and monitor. It's got to be a pi$$-take because it would be just too dangerous, surely?

Well if you take into account the amount of shít people eat and drink around their PCs, there's little to worry about. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭mayhem#

I wonder when they are going to bring out an espresso version.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 479 ✭✭phoenix2181

next someone will be opening a corner shop in the pc complete with a recorded msg "you pay now" in a asian voice.....hmmm just maybe.......

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭mayhem#

Advertisement