Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Q&a: The Legacy Returns!!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭BEAT

a. that should be obvious...

q. why is stan k. a genious? Personally, I disagree.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Lil' Jesus

A:because his IQ most likely shows it(and yes, i did medlab, session 1, this year)

Q:Unreal Tournament or Quake III: arena?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 760 ✭✭✭TheAlmightyArse

A: that's a bit like Perfect Dark, right?

Q: Why can't I sing like a girl?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭BEAT

a. you're not sqeezing hard enough

q. what two colors look best between deep red and lime green

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Plasticman

black, and a very, very dark shade of grey...

isn't battery a really cool song

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

meh, it's not BAD or anything, but Sanitarium...phowar

SoBe of jolt?(think before you answer)

both have their charms, but snapple... *drools*

*realises he's drowning himself*

red alert 2 or tiberian sun

god, that's a toughie....
    TS has its own charms, like its EASY to mod. I must have made around 50 units for that game...
    but RA2 just kicks so much ass. And if you have Yuri's Revenge, its just SO sweet.

is hell march just the best?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭s0l

oh hell yeah! its the best song from a game sound track ever! well maybe apart from that metal song at the start of FFX, but thats just because its so differant, I mean FF, but not classical!?!? w0ah!!!!

q: should i always keep my hair in those mulitiply really short pony tail thingys i had today?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭ll=llannah

i don't know about the ones u were wearing today (cause i didn't see them- obviously!) but judging from the ones u occasionally put in at camp- yes, yes, yes and yes.

• Advertisement

Dude, even when you took the bobbins out, they still stayed. Your hair WANTS it that way.

Wasnt it funny when I couldnt go into bendini and Shaws to buy a sandwich?(and, no, it wqs NOT closed.)

no, you just backed away in horror at the thought of food. that is what CTYI food does to people.

does anyone else remember edna cunnane, the e-commerce teacher from last year??

Advertisement