Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

more ny stuff...

• 03-04-2001 10:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭

any inside tips on sorting accomodation in ny for the summer? Getting a job over the net is one thing but somewhere to live is another. Anyone know anyone who needs someone to live in their house for a few months? smile.gif

btw, sorry this is not *quite* job related..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭tarzan

when exactly do you want the place from? will any area do? how much you willing to pay? if worst comes to worst you can camp in the gaelic park like all the rest of the students will probably end up doing again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭bats

well, manhattan would be nice but i don't think i'm prepared to spend the whole summer's earnings on one months rent smile.gif

Nah, anywhere that isn't too crazy, maybe queens, brooklyn. Only been to the place once so knowledge is a bit hazy. Recommendations?

Re: money, well two of us (girlfriend) so i guess about $600-$1000??

Am i being reasonable or sensationally deluded?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭bats

well, i see that i shall be seeing new york from the vantage point of a cardboard box then...

[shakes head slowly, almost in a wistful manner and heads of into the sunset, tripping up only once before disappearing]

!!

Advertisement