Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Possible Girlfriend?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭Bob the Unlucky Octopus

Originally posted by Dr. Loon

What's wrong with Crack cocaine?

You prefer the action man don't ye. Ye like little boys with their shorts on don't ye?

One thing that could be wrong with crack cocaine is that someone called Dr. Loon is asking what's wrong with it :P

Action man? Little boys in shorts? Dang that's nasty.

Occy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Buddy, sry if you misunderstood me. I was aware you had told her your feelings. I meant go and TALK to her to CLARIFY and get it straight whether she wants you or not because your complaint was you got a half assed answer right?

9 times outta 10 in this situation she doesnt. Experience. I did the exact same thing as you are doing now once.
    Told a girl. Got half assed answer. I didnt have the balls to just straight talk it with her. Thats what I meant. (btw I not trying to come across as being mean here, I just wish one of my mates had given me a kick up the arse at the time I did the same thing, [well similiar] ).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Sposs

Just stumble up to her in the pub and confess your undying love and if she rejects you just laugh and start chatting up whoevers standing beside her *hiccup* that'll do the trick *fall down*

Advertisement