Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Re-seller/agent opportunity

• 22-07-2002 4:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭

Lads,

Dunno if this should go here or in Business/Economy, so I leave it up to the Mods.
    I have been recently talking to a company who manufacturers a range of high quality and very inovative servers.
    The products have received several awards abroad and generaly get good reviews.Seeing that I might be moving abroad soon I am not able to take on the reseller deal they are offering me. They have asked me if I could recommend anyone else.
    Anyone here interested in becoming a re-seller/agent? More info is available via email or PM.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

tell me more about this.
    i am interested.

who is the company?
    what do they do?
    got a price list?
    got a product line spec?
    do they deal outside ireland?
    any websites?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭mayhem#

Well like I said, email or PM me for more details!
    I'm not going to discuss all details in public as I do not want all the loonies to latch on.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

ok, than pm the details to me :)

Advertisement