Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Layne Staley tribute Gig in The Music Centre???

• 22-07-2002 4:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

I've heard about plans for Layne Staley/Alice In Chains tribute gig in the temple bar music centre on august 22nd or thereabouts. If anyone has any information about this could you let me know?

i'd like to know if it's definately on and possibly how I could go about getting involved. Name or contact numbers etc...any details at all really.

thanks folks

p.s. if there isn't one going ahead there bloody well should be.
    anyone interested?

r.i.p. Layne

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 598 ✭✭✭DrummerBoy

Yes you are correct there is an event on for Layne Staley. All the details are being put together right now, bands etc.....

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭juNkie

Thursday 22nd August 2002
    A TRIBUTE TO LAYNE STAYLEY
    A number of bands come together to pay tribute to the late Alice In Chains singer.
    Doors: 7:30 PM

Checked the site (http://www.tbmc.ie/ ) and its in their gigi guide so its gonna happen... sweet u guys

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭metalish

Damn, i'll be away i loved and still do love Layne and Alice In Chains . DAamn damn damn. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

i just surfed on in here accidently, it must have been fate... i'm the organiser!

yes i can reassure you the gig will definately be going ahead on the 22nd.

any questions you can send me one of those crazy private message things or email me dublin_staley_tribute@hotmail.com

and with any luck a flyer SHOULD appear in my signature...

Peace out all!

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

It would be better for everyone if the flyer in your sig was a good deal smaller and linked to a site giving info about the event.

If you need help doing it give me a shout.

DeV.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

unfortunately i had enough trouble just uploading the image, let alone making it bigger or smaller or linking stuff! the website isn't actually much use really... it cant give u anymore information than the flyer...
    anyways yeah if u wanna re-size it or tell me how to thats cool i dont mind. i'll take it outta my sig for now tho.

not much of a bastard operator from hell are ya? more of a nice friendly helpful one really!

Advertisement