Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Any Leeds Fans Here Anymore...

• 22-07-2002 7:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭

Is it me or have the few admited Leeds fans gone all quiet lately,
    I'm not having a pop (not really!) I'm just interested in what fans feel about the team that O'Leary built (and built and built) falling apart bit by bit.

I'd be appalled but then I'm not a fan...

Mike.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Pigman

If I was a Leeds fan now I'd probably not be in much of a mood to type here either! What's next? Jonathan Woodgate for captain? Robbie Keane made to scrub boots? That is one messed up team!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭Dazzer

Im a Leeds supporter :)

That is all ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 158 ✭✭Stinkah

Im a Leeds supporter :).

That is all ...

I think Dazzer has summed things up perfectly there.

Case closed !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭Dazzer

I just read Martyn may have messed his chances up of becoming the first choice goalkeeper :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Don't worry, Paul Robinson would be many teams first choice stopper.

Lee Bowyer has been issueing threats saying he will go public on why Leeds wanted rid of him if they badmouth him in public.

The boy needs a good slap!

Mike.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭A$$A$$IN

Im a leeds fan but our chances are hopeless.
    We're going nowhere fast:(:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

I'm not a Leeds fan but I do believe that El Tel can mould them together, in a way Kewell would be like a new signing he underperformed last year although he was injured alot, There's talk of Anderton Barmby but I heard they are in negotiations with 2 midfielders but no those 2.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 T4-DEMON

I was a leeds supporter but when they dropped my coach and ****ed up my team now i support good oul reliable MANCHESTER UNITED

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

where's your loyalty? I'm sorry but thats like something a 10 year old would do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Originally posted by smuckers
    where's your loyalty? I'm sorry but thats like something a 10 year old would do.

Maybe T-4 is ten years old! I bet she/he dropped Boyzone as soon as Westlife charted...

Mike.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

I've been a Leeds supporter for 30 years. It's the last thing I ever thought I'd see, swithcing from Leeds to Man U - Gawd, I feel sick..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

Originally posted by T4-DEMON
    I was a leeds supporter but when they dropped my coach and ****ed up my team now i support good oul reliable MANCHESTER UNITED

fookin ell! thats like switchin from spurs to arsenal, celtic to rangers or liverpool to everton! hang your head in shame

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Sposs

Dont be flaming T4-Demon, it's not their fault that they have seen the light and want to support a proper football team :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Ahh fair weather fans don't you just love them.

Don't slag him/her just pity them :rolleyes:

Gandalf.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

Dont be flaming T4-Demon, it's not their fault that they have seen the light and want to support a proper football team

Yes, it is their fault. And they haven't started supporting a proper team either. Bad enuff they were a Leeds fan, but then switching allegiances to Moneyche$ter United.

If I switched teams every time that we sold a good player, got relegated there would be no QPR fans left.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 622 ✭✭✭darthmise

Originally posted by Thanx 4 The Fish

If I switched teams every time that we sold a good player, got relegated there would be no QPR fans left.

Wouldn't that be a disaster....

When was the last time QPR sold a good player?
    Trevor Sinclair?

Advertisement