Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Feeder rumour

Options
  • 22-07-2002 8:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭

im hoping someone can set me straight on this, i know feeder suffered the tragic loss of their drummer jon lee back in january. my friend says he saw something today, on one of the superquinn news bulletin boards about someone from the band commiting suicide...is this true? I imagine i'd have heard more if it was?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

that was the dreummer you nut....theres just stuff in the news about how he warned his wife that he was gonna do something stupid!!!!

LOL...there was no reply when i clicked reply so i was replying solely to thedrowner...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭johnnynolegs

god kurdt u r so mean to some people sometimes why can'tu just be nice and happy to everyone - lalalalalala *does a little merry dance*

shut up or i'll batter ya (said in my best northside accent!)

• Advertisement

i'll batter ya like a sausage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'll batter ya wit a sausage!!!!

ah clever boy using my own weapon against me now u r learning yound padouin.....................

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

*thats* what it was, kurdt, yeah my friend was saying somehitng about his wife
    i am not a nut, be NICE to me, or ill DEMAND you pay me back the other money u owe me instead of letting it sliiiiide

is every thread on this board going to degenerate into a slagging match by kurdt and johnny???????

it is not a slagging match i am training him in the art of sausage batter beating a deadly weapon when used by a fool but an even deadlier weapon when used by an expert

• Advertisement

oh yeah and that is the last time i defend u drowner gggggrrrrrr

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

i am a vegetarian, i do not find ur "sausage" banter amusing...
    ah come on now, im only teasin....
    defend me or not all u like, i intrigue u with my...."wits" (and maybe subsitute that w for another letter of the alphabet"

seirously though, this must be really annoying for everyone else so we should just leave it to the pub crawl thread...

yeah i think u r rite let us all retire to the pubcrawl thread where we can enjoy a snifter of brandy - r u really a vegetarian?

yes we should....but what letter do you speak of...

its
    aits
    bits
    cits
    dits
    eits
    fits
    gits
    hits
    iits
    jits
    kits
    lits
    mits
    nits
    oits
    pits
    qits
    rits
    sits
    uits
    vits
    xits
    yits
    zits

i think u left one out there kurdt my letterless friend

which one?

was it a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s u v w x y or z?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

tits or is it t i t s

p.s. Feeder are rumoured to be doin a gig at Portsmouth Wedgewood rooms....sorry I thought thats what this thread was about

Advertisement