Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Evaluations

Options
  • 22-07-2002 8:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭

hey- just a stupid little question that's been bugging me.
    are we supposed to have received our evaluations (from our ctyi course) yet? i haven't gotten mine yet- i'm just curious if i should have. (then again, i also live in *shudder* the usa, so there's a good chance it died a horrible death in the atlantic ocean if i was supposed to get it by now.) just curious if any of u knew. thanx.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

not yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Lil' Jesus

nope, and i was expectin it alll through my malta holiday, god damnit all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭Man U babe

Dont hold your breath. I didnt get mine until late August last year and I was s1.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭ll=llannah

phew. i feel better knowing that it wasn't devoured by the ocean...yet... and don't even get me started on the brooklyn post office. haha- big, fat JOKE. (it's the kind of place where you wait on a line for three hours, wait while someone comes back from their coffee break (another 3 hours) and then find out the line you were supposed to wait on was on the other side of the building, even tho the sign pointed to the line you went to. *steam coming out of my ears just thinking about it*) now that u all know that completely irrelevant and random info, i'm shutting up.
    well, thanx for the info, guys. :)

Advertisement