Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vengence

• 23-07-2002 1:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭

So did anyone get Vengence? Was it any good? Or did it turn out like a lot of the recent ppv's? - complete and utter bs. Was it worth the money you payed for it? what were the results? can anyone really be ársed to answer all these questions?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

havent seen it yet, but read the results (www.lordsofpain.net)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,948 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

Vengence was totally excellent:)
    Easily best PPV of this year and best main event in a long, long time. Every match was superb, tables elimination match was incredible as was the Big Show vs Booker T no disqualification match. RVDvs Brock was also very good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 y2jLuDo

Vengeance was excellent. WWE PPV's have been much better lately. The only thing i didnt like was hogan talking to ric flair. it was boring and pointless. maybe they are hinting at a feud between the 2 oap's

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Originally posted by Lorax
    The conversation with goldust and booker t was so funny

Booker T and Goldust are very funny. i will always laugh when i think back a few weeks ago to that episode of RAW where Goldust was dreesed up as The Crocodile Hunter. pure genius

Advertisement