Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone know the name of this song ?

Options
  • 23-07-2002 10:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭

Yelo,

I've had a song in my head... cant remember the name of it. The video of it starts up in black and white, and is following two minors. I think their digging for coal or something, but anyway, their underground mining. Then they find a floor above them and decide to go up to the building above. They come into a dance room with two female balaie dancers (dunno its thats the right spelling). Anyway, one of the minors, the fat one to be exact gets up and starts dancing around with the blonde balaie dancer... the other minor is shy and doesnt dance with the other balie dancer...

anyway at the end, the shy minor goes back underground and the fat minor stays their dancing. Then you see in colour a video of an old man (the shy minor, aged 70+) saying he mises his mate, but knows that where ever he is, he's having a blast.....

Any ideas on what that song is called ? Its been bugging me for ages. I'd say the song is no more than 3 years old

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭fuse

The Avalanches - Since I've Left You

• Registered Users Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭ando

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭deco

Fúcking awful song that....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 512 ✭✭✭beaver

Like fúck. Whole album is very enjoyable.

Advertisement