Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

free massages

Options
  • 23-07-2002 11:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭

Plenty of notice for this one....

Saturday 3 Aug - Speedman play Da2 with support from Outrhythm.
    There are gonna be free CDs for all who want them and Paddy is going to be giving free massages.
    Admission is 7 euro (6 euro with flyer) so put that in your Saturday night 3 August diary thingy.
    rock and roll
    paul

download speedman music at:
    www.speedman.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

what songs are on the cd? are they the ones i've already downloaded or are they new?

and how good is paddy with these massages??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭johnnynolegs

cool nothing like a free massage

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭manofspeed

Hi Kurdt
    Paddy is a very gifted masseur. But he is particularly good with breasts, posteriors and inner legs. Just make it clear to him you only want him to work on your shoulders....
    The tunes on the cd are the ones up on the site (Lovelost and Best Sunday Suit) but you should come along as we're gonna be playing a whole load of deadly new stuff, and the stuff that's gonna be on the EP which will be recorded soon.

Paul
    www.speedman.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

i've a burner but it wont work with mp3s for some uncanny reason so i've only got copies on minidisc and the sound quality aint too good so i'll be there the cd...n hopefully the new stuff is as good as that...

any date pencilled for the ep?

oh and i'll be sure to bring along someone for paddy to caress...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭manofspeed

No date as yet, but likely an October release - we're all going on holliers shortly, so after that we go back into the studio to bare our souls....
    And I hope that person you're bringing for paddy has large body parts

www.speedman.ie

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭metalish

I wanna message!!!! Ohhh and a free cd sounds good. :D

Advertisement