Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Singer Wanted For Rock Band

• 23-07-2002 12:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

SINGER WANTED FOR ROCK BAND

Influences range from Hendrix to Zeppelin to Chilli Peppers to Nirvana to Smashing Pumpkins. No influence required.

Must be aged between 18 to 22.

Dedicated singer for dedicated band wanting to get signed.

Must be in Dublin region or close by.

Can call Dave on 0868800816

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Klytus

Hey, I'm interested, just need to know a few things about you:

How long are you playing music?
    How long are you together?
    How many are in the band/will it be a 5 piece i.e. with 2 guitars bass and drums or are there any other types of instruments?
    Do you have any original material yet?
    Where do you practice/do you have a rehearsal space?
    How many days a week would you be looking to practice?
    Have you any gigs planned?

I'm 20 years old, been singing in different bands for the past 3-4 years. Originally in covers bands and for fun with friends and other bands. Did gigs in the music centre and all that. I'm currently in band now that I started recently in which I write all my own lyrics but we only meet once or twice a week. I'm pretty much free the rest of the time. I'll have to talk about it with the other lads first but I am dedicated and love music. I really enjoy playing so I'd have plenty of time for another band aswell. I live out by dublin airport.

My main influences are Metallica, Tool, Alice in Chains, Machine head and far too many others to mention. Lota rock, lota metal etc.

Anyway if you wanna reply maybe we could meet to jam and see how it goes and take it from there.

Cheers. Anything else you think would be worth mentioning please include.

Advertisement