Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom staff demand "Jobs for LIFE"

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

LOL smile.gif

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

aaaaaaaaHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    *takes breath*
    HAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    HOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I can't believe they're actually serious. I mean what the hell do they think they are, a monopoly?

Suddenly, it all makes sense...

All the best!
    Dav
    @B^)
    So I turned around to Jack Charlton and said: "Well of course it's not a football Jack, it's an '86 Chardonay!!!"
    [honey i] violated [the kids]
    Tribes 2 Goodness
    The Dawn of the Beefy King approaches...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Frustrated delivery staff appealed for legislation to have all new housing estates clearly named and numbered to ease deliveries.</font>

Tis true... we live in a new estate and its a *****. Add to the fact that everyone gives the address as Dublin Rd.,as opposed to Ballybane Rd, which it's really on...

Al.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

well im happy to say that my friend got a job with meteor after being made redundant from imagine.
    shall have to celebrate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

smile.gif

/me laughs all the way to the bank.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Lord Khan

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by bubbles:
    smile.gif

/me laughs all the way to the bank.
    </font>

we all laugh and make fun of bubbles ... but hez got the nice job and all the perks :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Now that article should be on the humour board.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭Loomer

From said article:

"...delegates maintained that they retain a legal right to be treated as civil servants."

So they want to be thought of as lazy gud-fer-nuthins that sit around all day taking breaks every 5 minutes, eatin free lunches and enjoy being surly to customers ?

Advertisement