Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I have been away from wrestling :(

• 23-07-2002 12:47pm

Wrestling is somthing i have been a fan of since i can remember ,but unfortunatly since wrestlemania i have been really busy doing things here and there and i decided to put myself on a crash diet of wrestling .I havnt looked at it .From what i hear it has not been the best but the amount of change that has happend in the last few months is unreal .The introduction of Eric Beschoff being the main change .The WWE likes to shock but how much more life has it got left .The only other big thing they can do is the introduction after Goldberg . But what after that ?? Will it be like WCW bringing in NBA stars ,or mabey they will look towards Japan or Mexico and get stars from there . I am wondering should i fear for wrestling or lick my lips to newer possabilities .Mabey i will just totally forget about Wrestling on TV and look at the promotions closer to home .

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Sposs

I must admit that wrestling has gone thru a bad patch of late but i think thats starting to turn i taught the three way title match between rock,angle and undertaker was the best for ages,not to mention steven richards and tommy dreamers match on raw it was pure class the best i've seen in ages,so maybe..........just maybe its starting to turn.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

They need to get rid of the crap wrestlers: Undertaker and Hulk are waaay past their sellby date. If their characters were more interesting I might care about them more.

They need to get their creative people making proper characters and costumes for the up and comers. Their all unbelievably dull. Years ago the whole thing looked a bit pantomine I admit, but at least the characters were more memorable. I don't want WWE to be cool or hip, I want it to astonish or amuse me.

Advertisement