Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Extreme Sports are you guys Into

Options
  • 23-07-2002 1:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭

What Extreme Sports are you guys Into and where are you doing them

Guru

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Jak

Well ...

Would generally give most a go but the sports i'm kitted out for and into at the mo are windsurfing, diving (scuba) and kitesurfing.

Spending most time on diving right now as conditions and late evenings suit - and would love to get out more kitesurfing but ain't had much luck with weather and the times I'm free this last month (was better in winter : / )

Thats kinda it really and its enough for now - theres also the usual bodyboarding/mountain biking thing .. but thats just rare unless I'm on a w/e away and have stuff packed.

Am hoping to get into Skydiving at some point - but what with planes costing a lot and all I reckon it will have to wait. Though I hear there are relatively cheap courses in Offaly. I am concerned if i got into it that that would be it for me.

I mean its guaranteed everytime you jump out you get speed and air rush - would really beat sittin on beaches on sundays watching the wind struggle to push an empty crisp packet down the beach ...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭TacT

I'll try anything!
    My focus is on Skateboarding, Spear fishing, windsurfing, Wakeboarding. (in that order and because I have the equipment to do it)
    Can't wait to try snowboarding because I have a big feeling it's going to fall into my top 5 afterwards :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Whillikers

I've started into kitesurfing and that's one of the best buzzes I've had in a while.

I've a great interest in snowboarding aswell but finding the time and money to do that is difficult.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 blackworld

I have started joining marathon's, adventure racing, mud running and etc. :D
    Love the tough course they offered.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

I race motocross.

Ktm sxf 450

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭quietsailor

Skydiving (parachuting) up in Clonbullogue, Co. Offaly

Advertisement