Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know of somewhere i could work for the summer?

• 10-05-2001 1:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 842 ✭✭✭

I'm a second year Comp. Sci. + S/w Eng student in Maynooth.

Does anyone know of any places that would take me on for the summer. Doesn't even have to be computer related.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Try McDonalds.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭sutty

Rory, if you go to a recruitment company called MultiFelx in blancherds town (spell) you can see if you can get a few months in IBM. They do 2 month contracts from them. They've closed down the clean room where me and Phil worked, so odds are you'd be in The AS/400 plant. Its a cool place with lots of sound people to. pays about 220 a week (Thats from when i was there 2 years ago)

Ciaran Sutcliffe
    aka: sutty
    [HIV]sutty
    For a good time goto:
    http://www.hotinternetvirgins.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 842 ✭✭✭the celtic tiger

I might give them a go. thank u,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

Or BugerKing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

Where in Blanch are they based sutty, is it a recruitment agency. Is it the one accross the road from the "garden house"??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭sutty

I Dont know the names of the streets in blanch. It was up a small side street, about half way up there is a church. (there's a centra or something at the corner of the street)

sorry about the bad dirtions.

ps....its on the main street

Ciaran Sutcliffe
    aka: sutty
    [HIV]sutty
    For a good time goto:
    http://www.hotinternetvirgins.com

[This message has been edited by sutty (edited 14-05-2001).]

Advertisement