Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Truth

Options
  • 23-07-2002 3:04pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭

At school, a boy was told by a clasmate that most adults are hiding at least one dark secret, and that this makes it very easy to blackmail them by saying "I know the whole truth"-even when you dont know anything.
    The boy decided to go home and try it out. As he was greeted by his mother at the front door he said, "I know the whole truth." his mother quickly handed him 20 euro and said, 'just dont tell your father."
    Quite pleased, the boy waited for his father to get home from work, and greeted him with, "i know the whole truth." The father promtly handed him 40 euro and siad, "how in the world did you ...never mind...just please dont tell your mother."
    Very pleased, the boy was on his way to school the next day, when he saw the mailman at his front door. The boy greeted him by saying, "I know the whole truth." The mailman dropped the mail, opened his arms and said, "Then come give your FATHER a big hug."

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭Harmo

Very gud :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭Ruaidhri

doh! should of seen that comming :)
    like it though

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

HE HE, nice one..... didn't see it coming either.

John

Advertisement