Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Remote control setup

• 23-07-2002 4:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

anyone know the code for a daewoo DTA 21 television. I have already tried all the codes recommended by sky and none of them have worked. (The t.v set is brand new)

thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,137 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Hmm 4 Digit code: 0092

3digit codes: 037, 065, 402, 244, 402, 527, 245, 246

Also worth trying if these don't work is codes for Goodmans, JMB, BlackDiamond, Beko or even Philips.

Go to SatHelp for all the codes you need. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 lbruton

Thanks for the quick reply.
    I have already tried the 4 and 3 digit numbers to no avail.
    I will try the codes for the other makes later today and i will let you know if one of them works.

Thanks again

Liam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 lbruton

No joy, non of those codes for other brands of television worked either. Any other suggestions?

thanks

Liam

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,137 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Hmm. It could be a case that the remote isn't up to date enough for the new TV which may have diffenent code than any of the ones programmed into the remote. Is there anywhere online with a picture of the TV? There's a pic of A telly but doesn't help.

Plus you are sure you're putting in the codes right?

Try Grundig, LG/GoldStar, or Samsung or some other strange name.

Advertisement