Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Summer Job?

• 14-05-2001 12:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭

Hi, I have a terrible job and want a better one. smile.gif

I'm pretty much a computer odd-job guy. I can do basic Unix sysadmin work, and some tasty web-design/perl scripting smile.gif ( worked on stuff for Alfa Romeo and Citroen ) I can also slap cards into PC's and set them up, that sort of thing (building a system from scratch however, is beyond me). I'm a 19 year old 2nd CS student in Maynooth.

I've got some nice extra-curricular points too: president of the NetSoc in my college, Society Person of the Year 2000/2001; and my team won the programming contest.

So if anyone is offering a dream job for the summer, tell me? smile.gif

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 842 ✭✭✭the celtic tiger

I heard that ster century in liffey valley are taking on some IT staff to maintain their systems.

whenever you're not using the pooters however, u have to show people to their seats and clean up after films.

Advertisement