Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reunions.

Options
  • 23-07-2002 6:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

This thread is for everyone who heard my reunion story - the one in which I discovered that me, Bob, Spike (Sim.), Teapot and can't remember who else were all in the same baby C.T.Y.I. Saturday course. It was phsychology with Colm, yes as in the academic director, he used to teach the Saturday courses, not sure if he stilll does. Anyone know? Anyway just thought I'd tell everyone about the story. Anyone who was in the class reply!

Anyone else have an amazing C.T.Y.I. reunion story (O.K. this story wasn't very amazing but it entertained me for quite some time!)?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭s0l

well todays reunion could be counted as a story, only 8 people showed up, didnt we feel loved? :D
    me
    sim & sarah attached
    Garog
    Aisling
    Plastic
    John The Guitar God (tm)
    and Genevieve (did I spell that right?)
    and we spent most of the day wandering between Temple Bar and other places.
    still great to see people again :)
    its a pity that a load of people seem to have been swallowed by Kerry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Spidergal

It's a pity so few people showed up- but that always happens, the last day is like ' we'll have reunions everyday!', then the actual reunion comes and 8 people show up! Anyways did you guys have fun? You know I don't think that Sim. even knows that he was in the class, Bob told me he was. Not to sure bout the spelling of Gene.... ? sounds right. Were you at session 1, 2002?

Advertisement