Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Big One

Options
  • 23-07-2002 8:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭

I'm giving plenty of notice on this one... but on the 9th of august, at 12pm, at the green... EVERYONE MUST COME FOR MY SPECTACULAR <in the not quite so way> RETURN! WHEE!

Actually... I'm home on the 8th, but I won't really be able to make town that day. People who are close to me get presents. Maybe. Depends how close and how easily forgettable... Other people will get hugs and MAYBE massages.

AND I WANT EVERYONE THERE! Even you people who i don't know beyond here! Even the non-CTYI people who come here and make occasional comments! EVEN THE MODS OF THIS BOARD GOD DAMMIT!

And... erm... COME MY PRETTIES! and post crap here to keep it omnipresent so it'll remind people closer to the date!

thank you. all.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

WAHEY!!!(if i'm not in Amsterdam then)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭Dalamar

right, i'm gonna be there. i'll get my g/f to move her birthday party.....if it's gonna interfere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Plasticman

i don't know you, but i'll go anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭s0l

ARSE!!!!!

I dont know if I'll be able to go! thats the friday before I go to Belfast for a week.
    that and my mums not to happy about my spending the money all the time (eh, its not my fault she gves me money)
    but I _should_ be there!
    For I shall meet this mighty golden haired being known only as Sven, well okay there are some other names but there for behind closed doors . . .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

ZIING! I had actually thought that that was saturday, but it matters not. 10th is someones bday so you can all go to hell <sorry but it's his 18th>.

AND... YOU MUST COME! I might even give you a small jelly. That or a really big hug and massage.

Oh and anyone who's on here and knows people i'd want to come, please bring my pretties to me.

AND! Anyone on fizzytings, please send a message telling all those cappers that they MUST BE THERE or Jimi's left nut gets it. And so does carolines... erm... also mention that mine's stopped working <won't send or receive> and i forget my yahoogroups password... so send me subscribe thing again.

Thank you all.

• Advertisement

just want to keep this one on top... make sure everyone knows... <yes.. i do feel stupid tooting my own flute, but i really want to see EVERYONE as soon as i get back to make up for these stupid 2 months of isolation>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭shep the malevolent pixie

well you know i'll be there sweetie. WE CAN FROLIC!! YAAAAAY!! okay. funfunfun. should we dress in hippie clothes and go prancing around with bubbles, or is that a different day's work?
    ShEP :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭s0l

*bump*

dont know if i'll be able to make it yet

YAAAAAAY! CHLOE! ... You'll have to be my Kalima cause she's away! :( BUT! CHLOE! WHOOO!

And hippy stuff? Anytime babes... anytime... might go thrift store hoppin if i have the funds... JOY! WHOOP!

erm... that be it. Oh and chloe babes, be a dear and get sam and jess and carolin et al to come. And if you're on it, do the fizzyting thing. thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 760 ✭✭✭TheAlmightyArse

Even though I'm non-CTYI scum (and proud, natch) I might saunter on down... provided I'm not in Belfast... probably won't be, but we'll see...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭Man U babe

Sven....you said before that you wanted to meet up with me, might this be the time?

YES!!!

so who's gonna bring the incense?

and... <thinks>... dye, basins and elastic bands?

actually... those last 3 are kinda important. well... at least i need them sometime early when i get back.

I tie-died a t-shirt once. In the words of the inimitable Herr Lipp, "'s blue..."

But then, like all good things, I outgrew it, and it fits me no more.

Now I'm depressed...

The depression un-connected with me wearing black a lot now. That's only because black is cool, and you know it.

And also because my blue t-shirt doesn't fit anymore. *sobs*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

Why don't you dye a new, larger t shirt?

I want to tyedye a cream trenchcoat. I have plans. Oh yes!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

you can have mine for such a purpose. And I have sh!tloads of incense.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭Elvish

I can't go, i off to Espana that day.

-Rob

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭Man U babe

i too have some incense, its spring blossom flavour. bring me sobe!

A new, larger t-shirt?
    That is bloody GENIUS!

A trenchcoat?
    *foams at the mouth and falls over backwards*
    Why isn't this man Taoiseach?!

• Advertisement

ooh incense and tie dyeing! YAAAAAY! happiness. i will also bring incense, i have opium stuff :D oh it smells so good. i'll tell the other peoples for you svenykins.:) I'M GONNA WEAR MY ORANGE PONCHO!! *jumps up and down then collapses on a pile of stoned hippies* (remember, i'm the one who doesn't wear colours all that often so you should be extra amazed)
    sHep :cool:

mister almightyarse person, please come along to our reunion dealie-i am curious as to who the frick you are.

Oh, I'm touched, but know me you will not...
    Alas, it was destined that I would never make it to CTYI, being as I am far too ignorant to acknowledge it's existence until... until it was too late... and I'd missed out... spent my summer alone, in a drak room, with nothing but a single They Might Be Gitans album driving my dementia slowy forward, but oh!, it gave me time to plot, to plot the downfall of any and all, and plot I did, oh yes, in the tiny, small morning hours, I did build the device, and...

Anyway sure, I'll be there. Or Belfast, depends when I get enough money for the ticket up there, working on a "the sooner I go up the sooner I come back down again" principle, without any dirty connotations I migt add. Stop before you start you sick pervs.

Most likely I'll be there, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭strawberry

FOUR DAYS!!! FOUR BLOODY DAYS!!!!

Why the hell do i miss everything! Bloody hell! I've been away for just as long but do I get a joyous reunion? NO!!!

I get LEAVING CERT RESULTS!!!!

I hate you all.
    And for whoever that fool was's information, Sven does not have golden hair. Its pure platinum blonde. Pah, uneducated idiots. Grrr.

Four days? Humour my ignorance, please.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Grace, i will guarantee you you lots of people in town when you're able to come in after getting bacl. Okso?

Originally posted by TheAlmightyArse
    Oh, I'm touched, but know me you will not...
    i don't care if i don't know you, i like new people. :) new people means NEW BLOOD!! sh*t, loud part quiet, quiet part loud....

Okay now I'm scared... but damn yoiu, also intrigued, and I'm far too fool-hardy to NOT go along to find out what all this blood malarky will lead to...

Curiosity kills the cat? Better a satisfied and dead cat rather than an old and bitter one.

Unless you get to wear suspenders and tell those crazy kids to get off your cabbages.

cabbages in suspenders eh? don't be scared....or you could be scared, i don't really mind either way. i'm not *that* crazy...:D heeheeheeheeheehee. anyway, you damn well better be there, it'll give me something to look forward to. :p

Oh, I'm rather determined to be there. It'll go someway to making me feel that I haven't wasted the entire summer, and meeting new people's always interesting.

I've heard.

• Advertisement

good good excellent excellent and so forth. I'M GONNA DRESS UP LIKE A HIPPIE!!YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! i like hippies....especially with chocolate sauce. yup, you can't go wrong with a chocolate coated hippie....

Advertisement