Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Big One

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

SILENCE! I'M BARELY AWAKE, NOT YET CAFFEINATED AND BEING FORCED TO LISTEN TO INSOLENT FOOLS?! ooh...wait...NO-DOZ MAX STRENGTH?!?!?! WHEEEEE!

hippy is sufficing... erm. be sure to bring your penises one and all. and... <thinks>

gotta lobster and you gotta magnet...

GRACE! I'll see you afore you're in town. i'm gonna take you out. out back. ;p

erm... love me. who thinks i should bring my old army form things? so we can all see how funny people weren't?

oh and someone bring a hi-fi or something we can play music from.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 760 ✭✭✭TheAlmightyArse

I've a discman with mini portable speaker things.

The "sound" "quality" is "great". But hey, portable!

Incidentally, bring your own CDs, because I couldn't forgive myself if I made y'all listen to my tosh.

(As in my music, I don't mean I've terrible flatulance brought on by self-owned CDs)

(Maybe)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭shep the malevolent pixie

i'll bring some Cream (as in the band, not the dairy product, although....:D ). oooh, sven you have to bring gong. i'm sure you were going to anyway but meh. what else is hippie music? SOMEONE BRING HENDRIX!! and some beatles...anyone for some bob dylan? or are we going to do the whole folk music dealie, because then i can bring some joan baez and james taylor as well.
    sHep :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭Man U babe

GRRRRRRRAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEE! I havent seen you since I decided Irish grinds were a bad idea! Are you coming in for this reunion/hippyfest/incenseburnathon?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭Smiley

DamnfeckinglivinginGalwayness....

M...

• Advertisement

ok... one request... after today i'm giving up caffeine binges (i took 7 no doz and threw up for the last 5 hours making me realise "i really DO have a huge problem") so please no-one bring me energy drinks. no matter how much i beg. and please stop me if i go to have more than, say 1 sobe.

thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

dont put a lobster on a plate, hell use his magnet to escape, hell jump right up and claw your ear, and then hell bite your
    EEEEYYYYEEESSSS!!!!!!!!
    ,etc.

Unfortunately, I cant make it in because its the EXACT damn day i go to Glasgow. Maybe Svennykins and I could have a private reunion(hehehe)

I WILL ARISE AND GO NOW
    AND GO TO INNISFREE
    AND A SMALL CABIN BUILD THERE

someone's been listening to too much stuff by Daevid Allen eh?

hehe
    so yes. I AM THE SILLY HIPPY! DANCE! DANCE! DANCE! W00T!

<smiles> :):):):):):)

strangely i am not stoned.

SOMEBODY SOMEWHERE HAS GOT TO BE HIGH!

believe the secret codes in my hidden mantra of ostrich love in sands deep and knowing. Wise tree roots.

WOOP!! I just realized I get back at 2 on that exact day!!! WHEE!!!! I CAN SEE SVENNYKINS!!!!WHEE!!!!

Also, I can bring in my copy of Mbleh!! and we can laugh at its inanity.

AND BRING ... something... SO WE CAN BE POT HEAD PIXIES YEAH?!

And pr0n. Obviously.

YAY! GAROG!

• Advertisement

Im sorry to say this, but im in a worse mood than yesterday. Im seroiusly contemplating it. And if I decide, ill actually carry it out this time. So dont be suprised if I dont turn up.

<sigh>...
    man... stop. look around. if you hate what you see completely, if you can't go on there... then leave. go to friends house. walk around town. go somewhere. move your body not your being. if you know what i mean.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

I shall supply pr0n!
    not mine, obviously.but then i'll have to bring a computer.
    to town.

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭imp

*poke*

}:>

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

que?
    i understand not your strange eenglish tounge.and i fart in your general diretion,etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭imp

I said "*poke*".

}:>

I could get into the whole monty python thing. But I'm not so pathetic <yes i'm kidding when i say that>.

Instead I'll honourably post a silly reply to UP MY POST COUNT ever nearer to that 1000. I'M BEATING FIO AND MARK! W00T! WAR IS GOING WELL!

I remember what I wanted to say!

Aideen! COME ON THE 9th! AND BRING YOUR FRIENDS! ok? Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭shep the malevolent pixie

oh you and your post count. won't somebody please think of the children etc. :rolleyes: fish and so on. 4 DAYS!! WOOOOOOO!! :D:D:D can't wait to see you svenykins.
    sHep :cool:

<in a few hours>...

I'm coming home... soon...

I'M FU<KING COMING HOME! BOOYAH!

Christ I miss dublin. I fu(kin miss ya so much!

Some of you i'll be seeing thursday <expect a grumpy, tired, and generally unpleasant me> and the rest friday <expect worse>.

CHLOE! GOd I can't wait to see you again! You too ian and hug and neil and grace and various others.

And as for the people i've yet to meet (notably s0l and manubabe)... i'm so excited i'm hard.

Well... right now i need sleep before i cry.

Night.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭Hat Girl

Apologies, but even though i would dearly like to meet the famous Sven, one is stuck in goddamn foreign country devoid of any proper food...<sighs>....or indeed any proper computers.
    DAMN this lump of twisted plastic crap in front of me, with its weird french keyboard! WWWAAAAAAHHHhhhhh!!!!
    I WANT TO GO HOOOMMMEE!!!!!!!

ill try to make ie in for 3 if I have the guts. I get home at 2:30

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭qwidgybo

sorry sven,off to the land of pizza *drools* on friday.but i will see you and everyone else(hug,it's been too damn long!)when i get back(25th)

love to all,
    éadaoin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭Mahotée

Originally posted by TheAlmightyArse
    Curiosity kills the cat?

curiosity killed the cat

INFORMATION BROUGHT IT BACK!

see, as soon as the cat found out what it had been wondering about, it was ok again. that saying is meant to encourage people to find out what they want to know, but everyone forgets about the second bit. i like cats.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭Hat Girl

I don't. evil, evil minions of lucifer.

YAY!!GAROG!!!

*sniff*
    Really?You mean it? I love you too man.I have MOuntain Dewbesideme.In A cAn.and this keyboardsstartbutton is fked.

Originally posted by Hat Girl
    I don't. evil, evil minions of lucifer.

I concur (heh, that sounds dirty...).

Cats are vile.

The world could do with more curiosity. MWUHAHAHAHA!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭s0l

how dare thee insult thoust cat!!!
    or something, wibble! wobble! I cant believe the Foundation seires was written in the early 50's! Asimov is amazing!

SVEN!!!!! I'm coming baby! I have to pack up my pc now (long story, well okay not that long but I'm lazy) I will be there! and Hugh! bring me my pr0n!!!!
    I'll be the one person dumb enough to wear shorts tomorrow :cool:

Er... I've just realised that, in fact, tomorrow (or today even) is the 9th, as opposed to Saturday as I had previously nonced... this means I'll have to make my excuses, for I shall not be at the litle gathering known tentatively as "the Big One". Of course, the main implication of this is that it falls to someone else to bring a suitable maker of sound and music, so I do apologise for the inconvenience. And short notice. Damn day-by-day calenders (and me only bothering to rip the pages off every fortnight or so).

• Advertisement

... slowly one by one they all make their excuses till sven is left all alone to rot in the noontime rain.

Advertisement