Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Big One

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 760 ✭✭✭TheAlmightyArse

I'm sorry!

Although you're probably best without me, I'm quite ack at the moment and y'all don't need me dragging you down...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭shep the malevolent pixie

yeah, you didn't show up! you lied, LIED I TELL YOU!! LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!! sorry, got a
    *leeetle* bit carried away there. :rolleyes: arg, i was dissappointed, no one should be able to do that to me. people do, a lot, but that's beside the point. what was the point? oh christ, i'm SO CONFUSED. sick of eternity. want go read book that'll tell me what a sh*tty race humanity are now, and how big evil corporations rule the world and how people are suffering to make those lovely nike runners you're wearing there. :(
    this is all your fault, Arseman :p (not really, but it's easier to blame you than myself-i'm sick of everything being my faullt).

i apologise for this stupid, stupid, MOANY IRRITATING *AWFUL* post. i am in an emotional f*ckwit mood. :D *can't you just feel the sarcasm of that smiley?*
    sHep :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭claire h

Reading 'No Logo'? And might I suggest the consumption of large amounts of chocolate ice cream as a cheerer-upper?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭shep the malevolent pixie

how ever did you guess? :p it's a feckin' brilliant book though. chocolate icecream is a good idea, i'll have to go see do i have any now.....
    sHep :cool:

Good luck in your quest.... may there be much Ben & Jerry's in your freezer waiting to be devoured.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

there was a ben&jerrys ice cream shop near us. But i ran in terror. There was also a chain called Australian that had LYCHEE flavor.

No, no, you run towards the ice cream!

not in my case.

Originally posted by dukman
    not in my case.

Don't make me spank you. :p

Yay!!! let's see what other things I can run away from!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement