Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Name of this song? (Heineken ad song.)

Options
  • 23-07-2002 9:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭

Okay, in the new (?) Heineken ad the backing song is, well, I dunno. It's certainly not a song from 2002, or even 2001 because I have never heard it played anywhere else.

The lyrics are:

"And I fall in love with someone .."

I know it's not much but it's the only line I really heard. It was on RTE One today between the 9 O'Clock News and Bachelors Walk. Can anyone help?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Pigman

I could be wrong here about the ad you're talking about but I think you might mean 'Ever fallen in love with someone' and if so it's the song 'Ever fallen in love with someone' by the Buzzcocks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

Yeah, that's it. I didn't hear the lyrics properly, either way ... thanks Pigman. You rock!

Advertisement