Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer Work (again)

• 12-05-2001 9:54am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭

Right I'm looking for a job for the summer and this is posted on the off chance that someone might be reading this post who is in the position to offer a job. If there is someone here and want a CV from me just let me know and I'll have it to you as soon as I can.

What I want is a job with 40+ hours per week paying at least £7 per hour, doing anything to do with computers. I will be finished my second year in dkit come the 22nd of this month and will be available for interview if again anyone is interested.

My course is software development and I have experience with C, HTML, JavaScript, Java, VB which I was thaught in college. I have gained experience in my own time with perl and C++.

I realise that rarely a great response is given to posts such as this but if anyone has a genuine offer, or knows of any good jobs going, please let me know, as I'm nearly finished college for the year and I need a job badly.

Baz_

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

Right no bites yet. I also have experience with MS Office and I assume that most office applications are similar, so if you don't use ms office I should be able to adapt fairly quickly. I can use VBA. I can also touch type. I also have experience in data entry.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

U should try www.recruitireland.com

load up ur c v there and look through the categories.

also try a job agency there are some good ones out there that are dedicated towards I.T.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Baz_:
    I also have experience in data entry.</font>

Data entry you say? Why thats such a hard skill to master! Youre hired!

*Sorry for the sarcasm but I saw the oppertunity and wouldnt be able to sleep tonight if I didnt take it*

Advertisement