Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hey metalish

Options
  • 23-07-2002 10:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭

have a good time at michael cottors party last night?

hehe, now i know who you are. but you don't know who i am.

oh, the glee.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 passthesalt

mmmmm...more pertinently, how did YOU enjoy last nights orgy of drunken revelry and depravity at michaels kennel? (no offence michael) i hear you came oh so close to being "taken down" by a fellow carouser armed with no more than a pink barbie brush.

so now you see, the knower has become the knowee.

oh by the way, hows the pubus minimus? i gave myself away with that one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭metalish

Aaaaaaaaaaagggggggggghhhhhhh, u all know me!!!!!!!!!!! Damn Damn Damn,:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭beretta

ack, ixnay on the pubus minimus-aye! lets not go there, stinkbum.

and yes, i was close to being "taken down" by that oddity named ronan. apparently my refusing to exchange bodily fluids with him really made him mad!

ah metalish... i am the all-powerful, all-knowing turn fan. i shall see you in hell (from heaven).

Berreta, were you the one that asked me if i thought gavin was really fine but very skiny?? U donna-marie by any chance????
    And yes i will be at Turn tonight. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭johnnynolegs

hey what r u gonna be wearing metalish everyone else knows what they r gonna be wearing...................

• Advertisement

johnny i wont know what i'm wearing until the morning of the p(h)ub crawl when i wake up!!

i meant what r u wearing to Turn?

Ah well u shoud have said that in the first place. Me is wearin really baggy navy trousers and a metallica top. If ya walk through the bank first you'll prob see me there!:)

okily crokily - dum dee dum i am listening to turn rite now yay

What song u listen to? i'm listen to Alice In Chains "Heaven Beside You" Had today off work yay!!!

• Advertisement

i was listening to after we go but now i am listening to beeswax

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭beretta

nope, i ain't donna marie. good guess though.

if you're around at the turn gig tonight, i shall be the garishly colourful girl in the pretty blue and purple halterneck dress. don't forget the pink fishnets. and blue legwarmers.

(note to self: must stop getting dressed when on drugs.)

come say hi!

*b*

Hey berreta, where u the one at micheals party - red hair, a really cool blue top with flowery things on it?? And you were trying to roll a joint but not succeding????:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭megameaty

And to add to the confusion......
    Pubus Maximus is in da house. Metalish, or should I say FIONA!!!
    We're all watching your every move. Your every blink. Your every breath. I'm watching you right now. Boy does that red sweater look great on you.

God love Ronan-aka Santa Clause!!!!

this is scary... everyone knows me but i dont know them. why why people ????????

Advertisement