Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Construction advice available

• 10-05-2001 7:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,464 ✭✭✭✭

So I got made self-employed today - 1 step up from redundancy.

I'm a quantity surveror working with a small / medium sized contractor, but have approximately 7-8 years professional experience.

Anyone looking for construction advice?

Changing call sign to SIERRA PAPA OSCAR OSCAR FOXTROT.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

yes - how exactly should I go about building a secret underground base and accompanying nuclear missle silo?

Just for future referance.... (in case my plan for world domination comes to fruition)

"mwaaaaaahhhhh ahahahahhahahahhaha" *End evil laugh*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,464 ✭✭✭✭Victor

First of all, to keep it secret, you don't discuss it on boards.ie and second you pay me a retainer fee up front (retainer fee only applies to projects of a "secret underground base and accompanying nuclear missle silo?" nature). smile.gif

Seriously guys, I'm looking for the work and have some input to give to whatever project you are planning.

Changing call sign to SIERRA PAPA OSCAR OSCAR FOXTROT.

Advertisement