Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not everyone will like you...

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

Originally posted by Minesajackdaniels

Some of you may even end up with a steady girlfriend. All right, so she'll probably have a face like a cow licking piss off a nettle and an arse like a bursted couch, but she'll be YOUR dog ugly bítch.

If Whitewashman can do it there's hope for us all.

.logic.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

Originally posted by Shinji
    Ahhh Gemma yer a charmer :)

Pi$$ off you, you own me a tenner.

And as for you logic, WWM has in fact failed miserably in the task of getting himself a girlfriend who's got a face like a bag of hammers.

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 897 ✭✭✭Greenbean

Madge are you trying to tell me something here? Are you saying its over? I knew I should never have bought you that faulty washing machine! How could I ever compete with the dreaded spin cycle. Well, I will love you always... I don't want you to forget that. If you ever see me watching you through binoculars, don't worry I won't try to feel you or touch you or anything. I promise to stop undressing you in my mind and I'll always be there for you if you need someone, especially if you've just broken up with someone... I will care. And if you ever get real horny and need dick, well you know you don't have to turn to washing machine, I'll try harder.. I promise I will! Oh madge!

Originally posted by Greenbean
    Madge are you trying to tell me something here? Are you saying its over? I knew I should never have bought you that faulty washing machine! How could I ever compete with the dreaded spin cycle. Well, I will love you always... I don't want you to forget that. If you ever see me watching you through binoculars, don't worry I won't try to feel you or touch you or anything. I promise to stop undressing you in my mind and I'll always be there for you if you need someone, especially if you've just broken up with someone... I will care. And if you ever get real horny and need dick, well you know you don't have to turn to washing machine, I'll try harder.. I promise I will! Oh madge!

...have we met?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

... so does this all answer your questions Majydee?

I'm hearing the hum of launderetion a little bit loud for Pi liking.

• Advertisement

Yeah cool, consider me informed Gordo, lock the thread, but not before I ask Greenbean if he's going to get all of his mates to say I'm a hatchet-faced slattern with the depth of a puddle and the desirability of a pile of cowshít with a primrose on top, just because I asked him 'have we met', coz you know, that's a rejection of sorts...

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

Easy now majd, everyone doesn't handle rejection the same way. Anyway I don't think GB knows what slattern means. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 897 ✭✭✭Greenbean

"...have we met?"

Cool, a date!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Righty ho, but he got there before me ;)

... oh yeah, I get the last word.
    :p
    word

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement