Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No tears please... Session 2 finale

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

Originally posted by stargal
    I know sometimes it can seem a bit strict, but without rules the whole thing would fall apart! (Didn't anyone read about/watch The Stanford Experiments?) To be fair, y'all did have a lot of freedom, espec on the days out and during social hours:D

y'all ? Cara Starkey?

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭littlehedgehog

t'would be chaos - but there must be some way in which 14,15,16 year olds would not be forced into going to bed WHEN IT IS STILL LIGHT!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

damn right!

by moaning about it, and possibly getting it changed, it would be too late for me :( oh well life goes on........................... NO IT BLOODY WELL DOESN'T - what idiot came up with that?!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Anyone notice that in the absence of Sheila everything changed?

I got the feeling that no one really had any idea of how much work she actually did to hold it al together

• Advertisement

what was different?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Mbabazi

Didn't you have a good RA this session then?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

I had Dermot, who was grand except he stole our food and made up a swear jar for his own benifit.

However, some of the other RA's were very pissy. Like Rory, who threw a hissy fit at me for no reason at all at all at all!

Advertisement