Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Red Alert 2 dublin map

• 24-07-2002 9:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 722 ✭✭✭

Does anyone have any or willing to make any? I think it would be pretty cool blowing up all the goths or destroying all the palces you hate.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

ahem.
    in my opinion you're an unoriginal bastart, but i like the idea. irish history is in vogue nowadays, and i wholeheartedly support any interest from the youth of today (i'm 16) towards education.
    you're still an unoriginal bastard :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

How the hell would you make a red alert 2 map look like dublin?

no idea, he's obviously crazy.

is there a building editor for Red Alert?? it's a groovy game and a Dub map wud be fun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 722 ✭✭✭Drunk pirate

Yea i am an unorigional bastard. i took the idea from you robbb i thought it would be cool. People mugging your tanks. Infantry shooting up on street and puke troops from a new barracks (pub).

lol seriously is there an editing tool for RA2? it would be seriosly groovy.

• Advertisement

that only has an editor for Final Alert - is it the same game???

It is you dumbass it's just called final alert 2.

Oh. Are you going to make it on metalhead's revenge or the original? I hav'nt got yuri's revenge....too much of a cheaphead! Their is FBI's in black i used for goths. I tryed sain't anne's but it's just trees and a sh!tty pond!lol! Anyway.....

Advertisement