Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where are you all ???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

hey hey , i`m 20 minutes into my birthday wouhouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭Im_Not_Here

Well HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Who's turn is it to get the cake? :D

you kidder you!!!pretending like you forgot the cake!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭Im_Not_Here

Oh dont worry....
    we always have cake when its someones birthday!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭Derek_S

happy birthday laura

• Advertisement

why thank you kindly dear!

no problem

hey do any of ye fancy coming down to waterford for a session next thursday , ? go hav a look at me thread in boards events huneys!

cheers for the offer bit to far for me have a good night in anyway

no bother derek , how you doin anyway?

• Advertisement

not to bad of to torramalious(dodgy spelling) on tuesday can't wait work is dragging by,how are you?

considering i almost walked out of my job last night , i`m grand.ne strange with you?

ah so so worst year ever so far started of with a few gigs djing but i'm knocking it on the head now turned into a pain in the ass,job has turned into a nightmare aswell so can't wait to get away for a few weeks,any plans for the weekend?what type of music ya into?

the weekend , probably head out for drink , cool your a dj!me into nu metal.......system of a down , ill nino , slipknot etc..................................hows bout you , what you listen to?

mainly dance,play trance,like cold play,oasis the verve robbie williams,travis

faves of all time the the beatles,what about you whos your all time faves?

well when i was a lot younger i used to listen to chuck berry.mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm strange!so where abouts you then?

dublin work in the city centre,yourself?

down in waterford at the minute , i b headin home to kilkenny in a couple of hours though .where you work?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,684 ✭✭✭Kraken

get a room

AIG,big american insurance and investment company data imput mostly,where do u work?

• Advertisement

you wanna join us kraken ?i work part time as a butcher in a supermarket mmmmmmm its ok most of the time .me sells dead animals for a living.

you on the net at home?

Originally posted by OLDYELLAR
    down in waterford at the minute , i b headin home to kilkenny in a couple of hours though .where you work?

bit slow on the uptake derek?
    tbh yellar id have to see ye first i have a little bit of taste left. just a bit mind you.

no derek see me came down to college to check when me repeat exam on , so i on da net down here , and kraken , you can see me next thursday in waterford ?

erm well i do work actually in cork :(
    so dont think ill make it.

i see what coarse ya doing in college?

alrite kraken hows itgoing?

accountancy , its a bast*rd of a course , i picked the wrong course an now im stuck in it :( ah well so you work fulltime?
    sure kraken get a bus up and call into work sick , it`ll be grand , if you want me to ring em an say your not feeling well , i will?

yea work full time wanna go travelling next year though,so ya gonna go into accounting at the end of your coarse?

yeah thats if i get the course finished , which well looks pirty unlikely,,,,,,,,,,travelling that would be soooo cool.

• Advertisement

wanna go travelling before i go for a job i like,so are ya originally from waterford?

Advertisement