Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Gig Yis Better Go To! Really! Free This Saturday!

Options
  • 25-07-2002 1:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭

From www.gigsmartireland.com

There is a very special gig in the International this Saturday, which is free as always with an all-star almost international line up. Leslie Rich from Belfast (a true learning experience for the singer songwriter), Joan Coffey (coming over from London especially to play, her CD is amazing), Keith Mullins (this guy is one of the most promising acts we've had in the International EVER!) and Peter Wilson (a delightful break from the strummy acoustic sound we’re used to!)

I NEED PEOPLE TO MAKE AN EFFORT TO GO TO THIS ONE! The acts are all travelling from all over these isles and deserve a decent crowd so show your support!

Those bands that attend this fantastic and free gig and say hello will be the ones I personally will be putting on top of the list for our regular gigs (provided your good at what you do!). If you're new to gigsmart and want to talk to me in person about what we're doing or if you want to give me a CD (I'll need a CD to see if your competent and to see what music you do so if your into Country and Western you don’t end up with a Satanic Prog Metal bill) then this is the perfect opportunity to meet up and see what the deal is.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Thomas from Presence

The international is on Wicklow Street and its open from 8. Free in but when the glass comes around give what you can to help the starving musicians.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭pixe

Bump dididly bumpbump!:rolleyes:

Advertisement