Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Auto login..

• 25-07-2002 1:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭

When I installed Windows2000 Pro. It would automaticly log me in. This was useful as I was the only person using the PC :D ..

Anywhy, It never logs me in now and i have to keep putting my password in when it starts and log me in. Does anyone know how to get the automatic login back? I have searched through a good bit of Windows Help (Its a great help aswell :rolleyes: ) and wasnt able to find anything.

And before you ask... im an administrator on the PC and dont login under the Administrator account.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

Use tweakUI to set the autologon thingy. i also think that using the network identification wizard also has an option for autologon. im not on win2k though so im not sure.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭Xterminator

Easy 1 winter
    Go to users in the control panel, and on the advanced tab, take the check out of require users to logon.

X

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Thanks.... got it working now :D

Advertisement