Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Got me new case

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,396 ✭✭✭PPC

casepic3.jpg
    casepic4.jpg
    casepic5.jpg

3 and 5 are my current config.

4 is with the green cathode on the left and blue on the right and gives an amazing effect

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭TacT

Nice job man!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Nice job PPC. It's always good having a box that isn't beige. Oh I don't know how we coped before case modding :)
    Must Have cost ya a bomb? You Should Plaster that all over the Net now. Probably One of the BEst I've Seen so Far.

Interesting. Although I agree the case looks damn nice, it's nothing out of the ordinary. Half the cases on PimpRig look like that.

I'm still working on my rig, haven't had the chance to in a long time. Hope to have it all finished this weekend (doubtful though).

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Once i can get some money (and after i buy a monitor) ill have to invest on some modding for my case........ it just makes the case that bit more interesting. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭daveJAM

I just finished buying everything I need for my PC so its on to modding my black dragon now.

I plan to have a blue cc in the grill, 2 blue cc's inside, window with a akasa blue led fan on the window and dual 80mm exhaust on the top.

• Advertisement
Advertisement