Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beautiful yet ugly!!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

Merc you're doing it again... assuming I'm getting at you when I'm not...

OK so don't post or send or fax or email a picture.

You're completely right, my opinion is probably useless to you. All that counts is your opinion, and in your opinion you're ugly.

In my opinion you're getting far too much enjoyment out of announcing that you're ugly, therefore I'm accusing you of indulging in a bout of self pity.

In my opinion, you're probably not ugly.

But hey, these are just our opinions.

And I'm not screaming at you, that would involve a bout of hysterical woman-ness that anyone who knows me knows that I just can't manage because it makes me laugh even if I try it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Originally posted by Minesajackdaniels
    And I'm not screaming at you, that would involve a bout of hysterical woman-ness that anyone who knows me knows that I just can't manage because it makes me laugh even if I try it.

This is an utter lie.

the words 'Service' and 'spirit' make her cause bodily harm to anyone in the immediate vicinity...

Originally posted by Dustaz

This is an utter lie.

the words 'Service' and 'spirit' make her cause bodily harm to anyone in the immediate vicinity...

...in my defence...

...in my defence...

...fúck, I can't think of anything in my defence...

oh no!! wait!!!

YOU DESERVED IT!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Maybe it would have turned out better if I had kept the pencil testness of this thread, where would we be now I wonder...

...probably no further off topic than we are now?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

LOL
    the results of the poll answer unregi's question :p

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

What poll???

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭TacT

the poll saying he's the ugliest duckling to ever have walked the planet and further proving he is in need to put other people down to make himself feel better by calling us idiots because we read his post, god! I wish I was as clever as this idiot :rolleyes:

You are really really really hideous but you'll probably never get anyone's opinion because they'll never get close enough to you because your computer is the only thing you are capable of loving or otherwise caring for and sharing time with in what you have mistaken as your feelings because you have grown accustomed to your pc and lack the ability to interact with society on the whole.

Good day to you sir.

ahh for godsake, who took pity on him in the poll?

I'm glad I kept this open.
    I'm glad I voted the "no" option
    I'm glad I fixed the poll to show a complete majority - hence abusing my moderatorship 'powers' (though I wouldn't have if the creator was not Unregistered and purely trolling)
    I'm glad this is still open
    But I think this should be closed.

What do you think?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭TacT

burn baby burn :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

simpson eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

ok, more rambling :)

<< Fio >>

• Registered Users Posts: 15,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

Originally posted by Gordon

I'm glad I kept this open.
    I'm glad I voted the "no" option
    I'm glad I fixed the poll to show a complete majority - hence abusing my moderatorship 'powers' (though I wouldn't have if the creator was not Unregistered and purely trolling)
    I'm glad this is still open
    But I think this should be closed.

What do you think?

I heartily endorse this event or product.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Originally posted by Unregistered
    Hi everyone ,
    This is my problem , for years now ive had a self confidence problem. Ive always had trouble beleiving I am attractive whatsover yet so many of my collegues and friends have told me otherwise stating that I am a very attractive guy. The problem is I cant beleive them I just Cant :((((((((((((. Is there any advice you can give me or should i resort to extremme tactics perhaps plastic surgery or councilling.

Thanks
    the ugliest bloke alive :(

Hmm.... if I were you I might try a bit more confidence and a bit less whinging.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

did anyone see the eastenders omnibus on sunday?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

No missed it. Anything interesting happen?

OK, OK, I'm closing it already!
    :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement