Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Job offered (for a change)

• 30-05-2001 12:11am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭

Lads,

I have a part-time position open for somebody with alround IT skills. What I'm looking for is someone who can do repairs on PC's, install and configure OS's (mostly Windows stuff)etc.
    A bit of networking knowledge, a good head on their shoulders and a willingless to learn will also come in handy. The job is longterm and will almost certainly end up being full-time. Location is Ennis, anybody interested can e-mail me their CV; info@bite-ltd.com

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by mayhem#:
    Lads,

I have a part-time position open for somebody with alround IT skills. What I'm looking for is someone who can do repairs on PC's, install and configure OS's (mostly Windows stuff)etc.
    A bit of networking knowledge, a good head on their shoulders and a willingless to learn will also come in handy. The job is longterm and will almost certainly end up being full-time. Location is Ennis, anybody interested can e-mail me their CV; info@bite-ltd.com

</font>

who the f*ck wants to lliv in ennis?

One Of your Imps Does A Good Impersonation Of You
    He Can Even Do The Ears.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Pld eamo biggrin.gif
    How much does it pay?
    Better be damn good for living in ennis, c'mon spill the beans mayhem.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭mayhem#

What does it pay?
    Kinda depends on the right person's skills and experience. As stated the job description is kinda loose but pay would be roughly 20-25k pa for a fulltime position. I'm initially looking for someone part-time (20 hours p/w) so you can do the sums yourself. Please hardware and software at trade prices (or less) and a great boss to boot....

That's PLUS hardware and software of course....

This damn drink is doing me no good....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Isn't Ennis susposed to be Irelands infosuperautobahnway?

Still wouldn't live there, I'd rather live in Leeds or something.

Lunacy Abounds! GLminesweeper RO><ORS!
    art is everything and of course nothing and possibly also a sausage

• Advertisement

Then again not everybody is as narrowminded as you are....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Ack, god that job is killing me...
    Sounds just like what I'm looking for, but all the way over there in the whesht frown.gif
    Why can't people offer jobs like that in Dublin? rolleyes.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭Kegser

Pick me! Let me out of Dublin smile.gif

Advertisement