Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ISDN Problem

Options
  • 25-07-2002 3:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭

Ive got a problem with my ISDN in which most of the time
    if im connected to the internet on the second channel and my phone rings on the first channel my connection disconnects the second the phone is answered, this is damn annoying when im playing a match and my phone starts ringing and i got to tell my clan im prolly gonna disconnect ;/. any ideas? Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,338 ✭✭✭Frank Grimes

Did you ring Eircom and ask them to check it?

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭DaSilva

Of course I rang Eircom, why do you think i still have the problem ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭the Guru

I think it could be one of 2 things

1/ if you have a Call bumping T/A Like the Eicon Diva it could be set-up wrong have a look at the settings.

2/ Check and see if you have call answering on your line as this will disconnect the line Dont know why but it just does call 1901 and get all call managment services taking of your line and see if this works.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭corkey

for the second line to work turn of your call options if you use *7
    before your second line that turns off call options for that line:D

Advertisement