Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What a cracker of a night in Da 2 last night and it was all Free.

Options
  • 25-07-2002 4:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Was anybody else there it was top class. As far as I know their running a free Acoustic gig downstairs in Da 2 every Wednesday. Last night was brilliant and the line up Jesus you'll never see all these bands play together anywhere else.

The Walls,
    Mundy,
    Blink (Dermot Lambert)
    Colm Querney
    Sundogs,

And a few other great people, there were so many quality people playing I can't remember all there names. Seriously check it out let's face it ya don't get much free in this town so fair play to "Da2"

Personal favourites of mine were The Walls, Dermot Lambert & Sundogs.
    Brilliant.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭Neil_B

Yea I was there and cheers for putting us on your personal favourites list much appreciated man. I have to agree its a great idea and it was a great night with a great vibe I enjoyed all who played. Thanks again to all at Da2 for having us down.
    Neil.
    www.sundogsband.comwww.sundogsband.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭bobzee

I was there too..first time in Da.2....really cool night...#
    Sundogs were good..really entertaining...never seen them before..Colm Querney was really good too

A lot of great performances...the whole acoustic thing in a small venue llike that (with cool couches!)..is really great..and its free!...I think I'll be making it a regular on Wednesday.

My only disgruntlement with it was that the last act did not start until after midnight...i left at about 11.45...got to be at work early the next day....which means I will always miss the last part...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Davo

I was there to top class stuff. And must agree all the acts were pretty dame cool. Sundogs yea there good I've seen them a few times now and there really a full on live rock band so I was very interested in seeing how they would manage an acoustic set. They pulled it off very well so its very simple there a good band with good songs. The acoustic version of their track that is played on Phantom was cool. What's the name of it?

God thanks to you all,
    I thought we were going to **** up playing acoustic so there you go. We had two tracks played quite a bit by the lovely Phantom people 1 was "Killed her with a song" and the other was "Wasted" and we started with those 2 in that order so there ya go. Glad you liked it. Hopefully we'll see you again sometime.

If any of you are interested in seeing the full show were headlining
    "Eamonn Dorans"
    Saturday 17th August.

Were also supposed to be taking part in the Layne Stanley Tribute gig in T.B.M.C. on Thursday 22nd August so that should be interesting.www.sundogsband.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭palmic

a big thank youto one and all for comeing down on wens from all at da2....a million thanks to all who played ..callan,ro byrne,sundogs,colm querney,the walls and a special thank you to mundy sorry for the hassle man .if you liked last wens wait to you see whos on next wens ill post lineup next tues but i cant put up our very special guests but thrust me its bloody amaseing......mick

• Advertisement

I'm gonna be there when I can so man. Ya never know who's gonna turn up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Thomas from Presence

Sundogs? Christ I heard you woz all split up! Glad to know yis are still rockin!

Nah were still at it.
    Were all just too temperamental in this game.
    Cheers man.www.sundogsband.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Davo

Me thinks it will be a tough one to keep it as good every week. But sure its free so I'll be checking it out anyway.

Advertisement