Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Helter Shelter encore...

Options
  • 25-07-2002 9:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 47

Just to gentle reminder to yez.....

Helter Shelter will be strutting it's
    alternate stuff this saturday 27th July
    for it's monthly bash...down de Shelter
    in Thomas Street....

I'm off on me hols to see the Dirty Three et al..
    but de sounds'll be left in the capable hands of
    the captain...

expect the usual fun and frollicks!!!!

enjoy....

Bren

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

do pop down ive said it before and ill say it again...tis a deadly alt niteclub! I will definately (*tee hee*) be there...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 332 ✭✭o sleep

i've been meaning to go down there some saturday for the past god knows how long, and i thought i'd go down this saturday, because i've got work off the next day (and so on), but i forgot i too am going down to galway to see the dirty three! not that i'm complaining, though i really would love to check out helter shelter. when's the next one on???

helter shelter takes place the last saturday of every month...but i don't know if there's one in august or not???? if ur really nice (and bring me a magazine to read) i'll take ur coat in for free :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 alan dempsey

Helter shelter is in d caapable hands of captain tom,who should take orders of cod quite handily.The august one is set for August 31st.Check out helter,if youre sick of listening to cliches songs only from great bands.I ll be down there,and if youre a beautiful brunette of the female variety,im open to offers.

did i meet u last night....;)?
    are u one of the heltershelter guys? i was in d cloakroom....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭sodiumlightbaby

I woulda been there...but was in London seeing THE CURE playing the best gig ever...loads of old stuff from Pronography and Faith...very few singles...fantastic....

Advertisement