Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What a great CV/resumé! :)

• 04-06-2001 2:52am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭

Hello there,

I'd like to apply for a job at your wonderful organisation. I've never been to college but I have all my own teeth. You can find my CV at http://albrecht.ecn.purdue.edu/~taylor/humor/essay.html. Thank you for your consideration,

Me.

Bard
    Ying-Tong-Iddle-I-Po!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Nice one Bard, but some of us actually do know where *your* cv is! Or think we do.

I, too, have spoken with Elvis.

Or something like that smile.gif

Al not drunkn.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Trojan:
    Nice one Bard, but some of us actually do know where *your* cv is! Or think we do.
    </font>

Yep... *grin*... "think we do" ... that's appropriate wink.gif

Bard
    Ying-Tong-Iddle-I-Po!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

hahaha,
    nice 1.
    wouldnt it be cool to actually post that as a cover letter smile.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Bard:
    Yep... *grin*... "think we do" ... that's appropriate wink.gif
    </font>

Hehe, smart man!

/me goes to look and see what he did actually know... smile.gif

Damn, no cv...

btw, what's your link with Donabate? I'm originally a Ballymadrough[1] man meself, and I've relations in the houses beside the church and also on Turvey. Great village, I've spent a lot of time there (used to commute to Blackrock).

I also played with Malahide RFC a game or 2[2] (1st team too, few years ago smile.gif )

Al.

1. Jones' Fruit Farm area.
    2. Literally a game or 2 smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Trojan (edited 05-06-2001).]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Trojan:

btw, what's your link with Donabate?

</font>

Apart from the fact that I live in the middle of Donabate village, right by the village green, near enough to Smyths Pub and the railway station and about a mile from that lovely long beach? ... not much smile.gif
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">
    [B}
    I'm originally a Ballymadrough[1] man meself,
    [/B]
    </font>

My brother worked in Jones' Fruit Farm before. I only ever see it in passing out the window as I speed madly down the hill in the Punto wink.gif
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">

and I've relations in the houses beside the church and also on Turvey. Great village, I've spent a lot of time there (used to commute to Blackrock).

I also played with Malahide RFC a game or 2[2] (1st team too, few years ago smile.gif )
    </font>

Aye, t'is a great village indeed... lovely place to live, particularly in the summer time. Not a lot to do out here mind you. Both my brothers played for Malahide RFC in their time (one moved on to greater things - college and rugby elsewhere, and the other is a youngster who can't make up his mind whether to play rugby or Final Fantasy for the rest of his life). My Dad coached them for a couple of years, helping their senior team move up a couple of divisions.

I actually wrote Malahide RFC's web site - it's at www.malahiderfc.ie - it looks sh|te these days, but t'was a few years ago that I wrote it (so don't blame me!!!) even though the bawsterds haven't taken my name out of the "written by" bit in the footer include... damnit smile.gif

Anyway- ... cheers- interesting post smile.gif

Bard
    "Henry! The cat wants to go out!" ... "Oh dear, Min! Is he on fire, again?"

• Advertisement
Advertisement