Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ill Fate Website (and Slipknot opinion)

Options
  • 26-07-2002 7:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hey check out this website

www.geocities.com/illfateonline

CHEERS

P.s. Slipknot probly wore masks til now because they thought they would be judged on their looks by the shallow people who are doing it now :l

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

well I just have to say it from a web person-geek's point of view - the site, its er, oh god how do I say this....eh horrible :(

sorry to be so cruel, but I cant pussy foot around. I assume whoever did the site is only new to building web sites?? well maybe you should have held off the launch of the site til it got better.

whats wrong with it, you may ask well

a) the background - get rid of it for the love o god, pick a plain colour
    b) reduce the size of your bands logo at the top of the page
    c) change the layout of the navigation
    d) get someone to re-do the site again for you
    e) have a look what other bands are doing (www.thewalls.ie - one I did (paid job))
    f) find someone who may volunteer to do some services for you in relation to the website (for example me, nothing overally fancy but something simple.........pm me if you are interested)

otherwise take my other suggestions to heart

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 illfate

Right.

No I won't get someone else to do my work for me. I did the site. I really don't care what people think about it - no offense. I'm going into second year of college so that's my first site I ever made.

I won't go to the site you supplied me because I am original and I'm not going to copy other people.

I will however, when I redo the site in the next year, make the logo smaller.

Cheers.
    Panthro

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭juNkie

No seriously, it fukin sux man.

Advertisement