Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heinous Session 2 crimes.

Options
  • 26-07-2002 8:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭

Seeing as it is nearly 9, I would assume that the perpetrators of these crimes are safely at home.

1: During the last week 2 members of my ra group, who shall remain nameless, typed and printed out a poster promoting the smoking of crack instead of tobacco. They hung these in many places, including the door of Rory Loughnane's room. Rory was infuriated, and proceeded to take the offending poster into his ra meeting and accuse them of doing it. The perpetrators were in our ra meeting at the time (Paxy's) and were never even suspected.

2: My ra group managed to enfuriate several different ras at different times with cries of the Homer Simpson whooping sound.

3: We also confused members of the general public by shouting (in a posh english accent) "I say, you there" behind their backs before turning around and acting innocent. This confused many people and led to some threats.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

DAMN RIGHT Barry

Whoop woop woop woop woop

and again "I say you there, you there , over here!"

Another heinous crime would be drinking 10 cans of coke in the same day; /me glances at Barry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

Aldwell, you dirty ****in' queer. ;) It's Bob here, well, you know me as Burkey but how and ever. I'm talking it you enjoyed your CTYI experience? Good man. Anyway, these crimes sound interesting. All I did was write a love note to Feargal and Willie at 11:15PM ... they weren't impressed. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

4: This isn't really a crime but it's funny anyway. Yesterday (the last day of Session 2) one of the guys in my ra group had himself taped at the ankles, wrists and mouth. He asked for this. It lasted until Colm saw it and sent an ra to stop us. It may only have lasted for 10 minutes, but we still had "Hop-along ******." (I blank out his name as he would sue.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

you were taped. I was BOUND. and HANDCUFFED.

10 cans fo coke? CANS? COKE? you p***ies! I had like 8 bottles of jolt a day!

But the Rory thing was geinus...I dunno, I'm just pissed I wasnt there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭ll=llannah

i wish they'd let us go to 2 sessions!!!!!

hehe- the crimes do sound heinous- yet really hilarious!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

they used to let you do both, but they stopped letting people do it a couple of years ago. Rory knew a girl who went to 10 sessions

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭pretty*monster

Roisin nearly slitting Adams wrists with her spiky bracelet was pretty hilarious

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭littlehedgehog

and yes it was hilarious. In zoe's (co-perpetrator) own words "his blood was bubbling out of the cut" :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭s0l

We were trying to hand cuff me to a tree with my hands over my head but we couldn't find a branch low enough :( so we settled for one of the iron gates.

I read erotic literature for the talent show audtitions, but then there was the most perfectly timed fire drill in history . . .

I was part of a group of people who sung "I'm the only gay eskimo" for the talent show :)
    and the terrifying thing was all the ras new my name at the end of the session . . . first time for eerything

but a question to all the session 2 peeps, what was Eoins group like?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Chloe has pics of me getting humped by Ed's puppet yoke in amusing positions.

Also a few of me with the pink scalp after a ****e dye job.

And pink hands after that same dye job. Shocking pink. Metallic shocking pink.

Hmmm.......think there are some of the many spinning competitions me and shane were involved in.

I've discovered a seriously disturbing fact.

JOLT NO LONGER HAS ANY EFFECT ON ME!

Even in large quantities!

I have built up a very severe caffeine resistance!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Shoeless Ailbhe

Hee hee hee, we had fun! Hello barry.... very original user name you've got there! We all really had a part to play in that poster thing, at least all of us in study that night.... i can't believe they weren't found out..... despite my accidental " letting it slip" moments!

Any other crimes..... I can't think of any...... will come back to it when i'v my photoes of many funny incidences. Ooooh, anyone remember weston... everyone should..... yelling "everything but my cock is wet" after that wonderful olympics when it rained! That was fun! And his Mr. Sparkles audition, that was hilarious..... Rory didn't know what to make of him!!

Foobar, we all remember your mishap!!! The hands were very amusing! And f**k the caffeine resistance..... at least you're not immune to "stronger substances"!

this is now a pointless post - how can I delete this?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

You can't. you don't have the power...

Nobody but adam, fio and the uber-powerful BOFH DeVore, cloud etc. have the power to delete threads here.

And feck off thinking bout deleting other peoples threads! :P

nah - I posted it and then realised the person had emailed me making the post pointless.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Spog

Well neil you seem to be in one heck of a fine mood today...then again ur really only actin the way i do on a good day but anyway...ha ha everyone point and laugh at the lad with the pink hands. ah yes, that was fun. and of course you making the fantastic mistake of dressing up like a pimp and sweatin ur brains out at the last disco, i must say well done neil, you really are somethin! Just remember, next time wear rubber gloves, has the pink come out of your nails yet my dear??? :p

Firstly, it wasn't 10 cans, it was 12. That's nearly 4 litres.

When Ailbhe says "letting it slip", she means telling 5 people, only for me to be blamed for telling them.

If anyone wants me to put up some of the hilarious/incriminating photos that I took then tell me. I'll have to get permission off the people in them. Incidentally, I have some good ones of Ailbhe, Neoslicers and the various perpetrators of the above crimes.

hehehe
    /me is so glad he wrote the link to this forum in every notebook he signed

You won't be so happy when I post pictures of you looking stupid.

lmfao

Please vote in the poll that I have posted. If the answer is yes expect funny pictures soon.

• Advertisement
Advertisement